Index ‹ Talk ‹ Snugglebots' Talk

Snugglebots' TALK Snugglebots

Page 1 of 2201 2 3 4 5 ... 220

Snugglebots

Postby juboo752 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:23 pm
Hope evryone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year :D

Hi i'm Julie (mum to 4) and i'd like to indroduce my newly re-vamped shop. :D

Snugglebots

Snugglebots sells custom and instock hand knitted and hand made fleece cloth nappy covers including longies, soakers, crops, shorties and skirties. I will be using my own hand dyed Organic Merino and Blue Faced Leicester yarn which i will also be offering for sale. I am also happy to custom dye yarn to customers specifications. I am also happy to knit up your own yarn too!

Fleece soakers and longies have a double layer of fleece within the wetzone for maximum effectiveness with cloth nappies. How ever if the longies are to be used as just trousers then they can be made without the attached soaker. I am currently working on a fleece skirtie pattern and will offer it as an option asap. All fleece covers can be custom made with a choice of main body, cuffs and even appliquéd and embroidered at request.

I am also offering fleece Dress and Sets slots

Snugglebots has also been working on an exclusive range of handmade fleece hats for your little ones incorporating contemporary Harris Tweed cloth woven the traditional way in the Outer Hebrides. Hats will mainly be custom made and can be matched with any other fleece product.

I have also been working closely with the lovely Beth from Luscious Little Something and developed an Exclusive range of colourways to compliment my own. And i will be offering limited slots for Wool Interlock Longies and Soakers in my beautiful range of exclusive colourways.

There's also a new section for your pictures, so if you'd like to email us a pic of your little one wearing/using one of our products, we'd love to pop it in our gallery :D

New for this year!

Exclusive LLS Handspun Custom Knit slots - There's only one slot left so if you'd like it then please reply to this thread!
Fleece skirties - coming very soon
Fleece shorties

Please feel free to email me at info@snugglebots.co.uk for more information.

We hope you like out site and would love to hear feedback :mrgreen:

Here's a few pics of some of the products we make, there's plenty more on our site :mrgreen:

Thanks for looking

Juliex
Last edited by juboo752 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:30 pm, edited 156 times in total.
My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Snugglebots - 2010!

Postby Vicki » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:47 pm
Lovely embroidery Julie 8-) Wool looks lovely - I'm not a knitter but the colours are lush.

Did you get your sandwich bags? :D

Vickix
My avatar
Vicki
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby fluffycabbage » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:22 pm
:shock: i seem to have half of your pictures upstairs :oops:
Good luck for this year Julie :mrgreen: (and if you need a skirtie tester :wink: :giggle: )
PS got the hats, pics on their way :D
My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby juboo752 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:54 pm
nappywardrobe wrote:Lovely embroidery Julie 8-) Wool looks lovely - I'm not a knitter but the colours are lush.

Did you get your sandwich bags? :D

Vickix

I did thanks, sorry i meant to let you know :oops: They're great, the too little ones use them for school everyday but unfortunately i cant get my 13yr old to use his one, teenagers hey :roll: :giggle: Think i might use it myself!
My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:05 pm
fluffycabbage wrote::shock: i seem to have half of your pictures upstairs :oops:
Good luck for this year Julie :mrgreen: (and if you need a skirtie tester :wink: :giggle: )

I know, your one of my best customers :giggle: Great glad they arrived safely, how do they look with your buggysnuggle? Cant wait to see pics!

We need more pics for our gallery :wink:
My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby fluffycabbage » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:07 pm
juboo752 wrote:
fluffycabbage wrote::shock: i seem to have half of your pictures upstairs :oops:

I know, your one of my best customers :giggle: Great glad they arrived safely, how do they look with your buggysnuggle? Cant wait to see pics!

Will get out all her bits n pieces tomorrow and have a modelling session :wink: :giggle:
Hats look fab! Love the new style one how it kinda drops at the back, looks all hippiefied :D love it! Looks very cute with the buggysnuggle :D
My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby juboo752 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:10 pm
fluffycabbage wrote:
juboo752 wrote:

Will get out all her bits n pieces tomorrow and have a modelling session :wink: :giggle:
Hats look fab! Love the new style one how it kinda drops at the back, looks all hippiefied :D love it! Looks very cute with the buggysnuggle :D

Thats great, thanks! Yeah i love the way the Pineapple one droops like that too :D DD1 has got one and i'm not sure she's taken it off since making it :giggle:
My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:19 pm
I had a look at your site a couple of days ago and it is great. So many different lovely products in one place. Happy 2010
My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby juboo752 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:52 pm
Just thought i'd share a pic of one of my latest custom orders in Blue Camo with brown trim :mrgreen:

And a sneak peek at my latest project.........fleece skirtie!

This one is on its way to my tester and i'll up date here when they are available to purchase.

Fleece and Interlock Crops and Shorties coming soon but with a difference :wink:

And dont forget only One Handspun Yarn Custom Knit club slot available, so grab it while you can :D

Hope you like the pics!
Last edited by juboo752 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Show last: Sort by: Next
Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 1 of 2201 2 3 4 5 ... 220

Actions