Index ‹ Talk ‹ Truly Madly Baby & Truly Madly Kid's Talk

Truly Madly Baby & Truly Madly Kid's TALK Truly Madly Baby & Truly Madly Kid

Page 1 of 211 2 3 4 5 ... 21

Truly Madly Baby & Truly Madly Kid

Postby babygrowbelly » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:30 pm
I am a consultant for Truly Madly Baby & Truly Madly Kid, I would love to say I make lovely things however I am not creative in the slightest :giggle:

10% off your first order (if items are full price) and anyone in Leeds gets free delivery (can sometime stretch this to parts of Yorkshire depending on where I am delivering to)

As a CNT member you will also get 10% off your order and free delivery on that order too :wink:

The company sells some beautiful items, from mum to be, babies, toddlers and for children up to approx age of 11. All items on the site are what I can get yet I can offer discounts and offers on delivery.

You can pm me or even just post on here if you have any questions :giggle:

If you prefer to shop via the website, I now have my own link for this for you to shop direct through me:

http://www.trulymadlybaby.co.uk/ruthsmith

Last edited by babygrowbelly on Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:41 am, edited 58 times in total.
My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Truly Madly Baby & Truly Madly Kid Leeds

Postby babygrowbelly » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:54 pm
Just to add - the first 3 orders from me gets a free gift worth £13 :mrgreen: (and one has already been claimed) :giggle:
My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby clothpixie » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:53 pm
Got our freebies yesterday hun.....they are great! Thanks so much!
Also Michael LOVES his Mouse wheely bug (that was supposed to be for his 2nd b'day in April) DP
thought it was so cute and would be a waste put away till April :roll: :giggle:
My avatar
clothpixie
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babygrowbelly » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:05 pm
Glad you like them ( the crayons are not for you by the way :giggle: ) x
My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:51 pm
Truly Madly Baby & Truly Madly Kid - LEEDS will be donating 10% of sales to a very special cause for the next month. please see link for details and if you purchase anything from me from 15th March - 15th April then 10% of that sale will be passed on for little JoFish http://www.gogochemo.org.uk
My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:00 pm
As well as the donation to JoFish (see post above), and 10% discount for your first order (if a fan on my facebook page), place an order between 1st - 11th April you will get 20% of your total sales to get more products for free!!! Free postage in Leeds and some of west Yorkshire otherwise postage is £4.95 couriered (usually within 3 days).

Any questions just ask :mrgreen: x
My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Truly Madly Baby & Truly Madly Kid Leeds - SPECIAL OFFERS

Postby babygrowbelly » Sun May 09, 2010 4:52 pm
Between 9th - 16th May you will get 10% off your order even if you have ordered from me before - email ruthstrulymadly@hotmail.co.uk if you would like to order anything or have any questions about the products. Favourite product this month......The Gruffalo trunki

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Truly Madly Baby & Truly Madly Kid Leeds - SPECIAL OFFERS

Postby babygrowbelly » Thu May 13, 2010 9:53 am
The new alternative to wheelybugs :mrgreen:

ImageImageImage
My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Truly Madly Baby & Truly Madly Kid Leeds - a few pics

Postby babygrowbelly » Wed May 26, 2010 8:04 pm
A few of 'La Grande Famille'

La Grande Famille are a wonderful collection of well dressed soft toy animals. They can all be dressed and undressed, and with their soft bodies and long limbs they are all thoroughly tactile, huggable characters. All safe from birth and machine washable.

Emile Hedgehog
(30cms £17.99)

Nini mouse parent
(50cms - £38.99)

Lila mouse
(28cms - £22.99)

ImageSylvain rabbit
(20cms - £12.99)
Last edited by babygrowbelly on Thu May 27, 2010 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Show last: Sort by: Next
Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 1 of 211 2 3 4 5 ... 21

Actions