Index ‹ Talk ‹ 123princesssammie's Talk

123princesssammie's TALK PrincessPalace - SleepSack PG6

Page 1 of 61 2 3 4 5 6

PrincessPalace - SleepSack PG6

Postby 123princesssammie » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:21 pm
Hey ladies, someone has got me thinking about how to make use of my joy of sewing unique and pretty girl clothes,

so am wandering if anyone would be interested in buying skirts for their gorgeous girls (more items can be added as time goes on)

and if so what ages? and fabrics would you be interested in?

All handmade by myself, using my own pattern, and most will be one offs, so totally unique

here is a couple i have made alesha recently :wink:

and here is a few fabrics that i have recently bought,

so let me know ladies, what you think of the idea and if you would be interested?

xx
Last edited by 123princesssammie on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.
My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Who would be interested in buying pretty girl skirts?

Postby Miss_Purple » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:24 pm
ooh - I love those, I'd be interested depending on price.
Could I bagsy the pale blue apples and pears fabric and the plain pale blue for one please? :giggle:
My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby shoogah01 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:30 pm
me me me!!!
those skirts you made are gorgeous and I love the butterflies fabric and the elephants one :wink:
My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:31 pm
Miss_Purple wrote:ooh - I love those, I'd be interested depending on price.
Could I bagsy the pale blue apples and pears fabric and the plain pale blue for one please? :giggle:

price would be my next question really as i would be interested in hearing from people on what sort of prices they would be willing too pay,??

im hoping to maybe make a couple skirts up at the weekened after ive had a look to see what fabrics i have here,

the apples and pears is a cotton and the pale blue a corduory, not sure whats left on this atm as i have used some, but no reason why i cant order more fabric as people wish :wink:

xx
My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby weefywoo » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:32 pm
Miss_Purple wrote:ooh - I love those, I'd be interested depending on price.

Same here! but can I reserve the cherries & hot pink polka dot fabrics :oops:
My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby tiyuricc » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:35 pm
i might be intersted, depending on price. i know neither what these things would normally sell for, nor what they'd cost to make. or the time involved for that matter. so i'm clueless about it all
My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:36 pm
I love the fabric between the elephants and cherries can I bagsy that with the pale pink polka dot?
My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby ems » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:37 pm
I've pm'ed you ;)
My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby 123princesssammie » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:49 pm
Hey ladies, for the moment i wont be taking actual customs as im just starting out and finding my feet so too speak, i will have a think over the next few days about how much the skirts cost to make and time etc and make a couple "trial price" skirts up, so keep your eyes peeled next week :wink: once time goes on a little if you find a fabric you really like then let me know and i will see what i can do

could i please ask for some measurements please ladies so i have something to work from, only need waist and approx skirt length measurements :thumbsup:

xx
My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Show last: Sort by: Next
Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 1 of 61 2 3 4 5 6

Actions