Index ‹ Talk ‹ KnittyBugz's Talk

KnittyBugz's TALK Knittybugz- RNW 2012 Offer and giveaway!

Page 1 of 121 2 3 4 5 ... 12

Knittybugz- RNW 2012 Offer and giveaway!

Postby anothersquish » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:00 am
I am Jo, mum to two boys aged 6 and 1. I stumbled across the wonderful world of WAHMs whilst pregnant and was fascinated and inspired by the talent of many women who often have small children. It was a pipe dream at first but quickly became serious plans and such as "KnittyBugz" was created in August 2010! My love of knitting and yarn provided me with a natural progression into woollies for cloth nappy covers and of course that came hand in hand with yarn dyeing which I absolutely adore and can spend hours dreaming up new colourways to try out. I also have had a love for hand dyed fabric, clothing, blankets and so on so I picked up my old sewing machine and started making my own cloth wipes which became making wipes for friends and family and it seems to have taken off from there! I now make all manner of things from baby blankets, comforters, reusable wipes and pillowcases to knitted hats, cardigans, longies and anything else I am asked to do that I think is possible!
Examples of my work so far:
Collaborations with Approved By Kayleigh
Sets:
Last edited by anothersquish on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:31 am, edited 24 times in total.
My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Knittybugz

Postby fivefourfour » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:07 am
Oh my goodness! That rainbow hat is so gorgeous. Your stuff looks lovely - I will be sure to have a look through your site when I have pp funds (can't afford temptation now!).

Well done, and the best of luck!
My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby happytails » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:07 am
Wow some gorgeous things there! I will definitely be a customer once I have some pennies! X
My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby anothersquish » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:13 am
Thank you very much ladies. I will have some specials just for CNT members over the next month :wink:
My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby keljbj » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:13 am
Omg, i think i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed some of that rainbow wool :shock: Its gorgeous!!!!!
My avatar
keljbj
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby sahara » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:40 am
I can highly recommend jo I have had 3 pairs of longies from her now for Leo and some boardies with an obv dyed top done with Rae on the way too :)
My avatar
sahara
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby sahara » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:42 am
well actually one pair - the red, orange yellow and brown pair pictured were for a friend - nearly kept them though ;)
My avatar
sahara
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:22 pm
Wow what gorgeous stuff you have! Well done :)
My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby emmalala » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:44 pm
wow, gorgeous goodies! I love that rainbow wool
My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Show last: Sort by: Next
Pinterest
email