Index ‹ Talk ‹ Wee Notions Limited's Talk

Wee Notions Limited's TALK Wee Notions 2011 - Book Bag now available :)

Page 1 of 61 2 3 4 5 6

Wee Notions 2011 - Book Bag now available :)

Postby WeeNotions » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:23 am
:wave:

Thought I better start a new thread for 2011 :D

If anyone has any questions about WN or our products etc please feel free to post on here, and I'll do my best to help :widesmile:

Happy Nappying

Suzanne
:wine:
Last edited by WeeNotions on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Wee Notions 2011

Postby chocmuffin » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:28 am
:wave: Before christmas there was talk of you re-designing your wraps. Did you? :lol:

I do love your wraps to use overnight :lol:
My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby zoeyboo » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:58 am
:wave:

I'm just drooling over your hooded towels :drool: ... just mulling over designs for next time I have some pp ... I wondered do they just have minkee on the hood & corner? Could you back them with Minkee too? :mrgreen:
My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby WeeNotions » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:01 am
chocmuffin wrote::wave: Before christmas there was talk of you re-designing your wraps. Did you? :lol:

I do love your wraps to use overnight :lol:

Hey up :D

Yes BUT I'm still fiddling with the pattern :oops: I'll get it finished, but I want them to be just right before selling them :D I've not forgotten though and I am chipping away at it when I get a spare few mins :widesmile:
My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby chocmuffin » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:26 pm
Hey up :D

Yes BUT I'm still fiddling with the pattern :oops: I'll get it finished, but I want them to be just right before selling them :D I've not forgotten though and I am chipping away at it when I get a spare few mins :widesmile:[/quote]

I've got 2 in cloth if you want some testers :wink:
My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby WeeNotions » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:36 pm
zoeyboo wrote::wave:

I'm just drooling over your hooded towels :drool: ... just mulling over designs for next time I have some pp ... I wondered do they just have minkee on the hood & corner? Could you back them with Minkee too? :mrgreen:

Sorry but I don't think it would work it if was over the whole thing, not only would it add a lot to the cost, but when you were drying your little one with it, I think the fabrics would slip over one another (Minkee has a very smooth back). I think you'd end up just moving the Minkee over the towelling, and not moving the towelling, so therefore not drying, if you see what I mean.

chocmuffin wrote:I've got 2 in cloth if you want some testers :wink:

Ta for the offer :D , but I already have enough testers lined up, it's getting the time to do it rather than anything else :oops:

S
:widesmile:
My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby sweetiepups » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:07 pm
Hello :wave:

Wee Notions ROCK!

I am quite new here, so its lovely to see the face behind the genius of WNs.
My avatar
sweetiepups
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:16 pm
sweetiepups wrote:Hello :wave:

Wee Notions ROCK!

I am quite new here, so its lovely to see the face behind the genius of WNs.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thank you :widesmile:

I'd love to take all the credit, but I set up Wee Notions with my Mum (Margaret) too, so I better not :hohoho:

Thank you again :wine:
My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby zoeyboo » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:19 pm
WeeNotions wrote:
zoeyboo wrote::wave:

Sorry but I don't think it would work it if was over the whole thing, not only would it add a lot to the cost, but when you were drying your little one with it, I think the fabrics would slip over one another (Minkee has a very smooth back). I think you'd end up just moving the Minkee over the towelling, and not moving the towelling, so therefore not drying, if you see what I mean.

Ahh yes, I'd not thought of that ... right, just need to make up my mind on what I want now :giggle:
oh and save up for it :roll:
My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Show last: Sort by: Next
Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 1 of 61 2 3 4 5 6

Actions