Index ‹ Talk ‹ Pixie Knits' Talk

Pixie Knits' TALK Pixie Knits - yarn club launched

Page 29 of 291 ... 25 26 27 28 29

Re: Pixie Knits

Postby babyroo » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:02 am
Getting backto work properly after the long summer holidays hindered progress somewhat! So much to catch up on :giggle:

I'm just listing these lovely adult-sized boots in the shop. They are made form a wool/acrylic mix using the Crocodile Stitch Boots pattern from Bonita Patterns

Approx UK size 5 - £23

Approx UK size 6 - £25

I'll also be adding lots of yarns to the already large instock selection.

I'm open for knitting and dyeing customs so please get in touch if you would like something made. You can book in for any time before Christmas that suits.
My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Pixie Knits - yarn club launched

Postby babyroo » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:21 am
In other news, I am thrilled to announce I have just launched a semi-solid yarn club :mrgreen:

If you would like to receive a surprise yarny parcel each month then sign up now http://pixieknits.co.uk/index.php?main_ ... ts_id=2336. You need to pay a deposit and then will pay each month

Each month's colours will be inspired by a theme or a photograph - I've already chosen the first. Although the final results will be a complete surprise to you, you will be able to submit colour likes/dislikes. Click the link above for more information or ask if you have any questions I've not covered.
My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Previous Show last: Sort by:
Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 29 of 291 ... 25 26 27 28 29

Actions