Index ‹ Talk ‹ byAsta's Talk

byAsta's TALK ByAsta - Christmas anyone?

Page 1 of 41 2 3 4

ByAsta - Christmas anyone?

Postby Asta » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:55 pm
Hi, I'm Asta :wave:

I have been making jewellery for a few years since I couldn't find anything I liked for my own wedding. It's progressed over the years and I vary what I do according to my mood and ideas at the time. At the moment I love working with semi precious stones, glass and amber. I'm also venturing into the world of silver smithing although it may be a while before I can make silver items at a standard I'd be happy to sell.

I'm always happy to make things to peoples own specifications and can sometimes alter exisiting jewellery for you.

No website at the moment, that will hopefully come with time but ecommerce is a bit beyond my very basic web building skills :lol:

Last edited by Asta on Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:24 pm, edited 18 times in total.
My avatar
Asta
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: ByAsta - newbie :)

Postby HighlandMum » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:02 pm
Good to see you in the wonders section Asta :) Do you have a link to your fb page so we can see some of your lovely things?b
My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Asta » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:15 pm
thanks Jenna! I've edited to add it, I wasn't sure I was allowed!
My avatar
Asta
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby e586 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:17 pm
yay- hi Asta!!!! :) :wave:
My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby mellyp » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:13 pm
Your stuff looks fab! I've just 'liked' your FB!
:cnthug:
My avatar
mellyp
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Asta » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:26 am
Bit of a slow start but I've put up some amber items I have. Also some lego cufflinks I've done with Fathers Day in mind.

The lego jewellery came about ages ago when my father in law presented me with the schedule for a country show he was doing and told me I must enter the 'jewellery from recycled materials' class :giggle: It was my husband that made the gift boxes for me.
My avatar
Asta
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby dawnsmummy » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:30 am
Ooooooooooo I like the lego box! :lookround: :giggle:
My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Asta » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:31 am
thanks :) Sorry I can't figure out why that picture's blown up huge when I post it on here. :shock:
My avatar
Asta
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: ByAsta - Cufflinks - one pair left for Fathers Day

Postby Asta » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:51 pm
I clearly really underestimated how popular the lego cufflinks and boxes would be!

I only have 1 pair left, I don't think I'll be able to get any more in time for post them for fathers day. The last pair can be black, green, red, white or yellow.
My avatar
Asta
Cloth Nappy Addict

Show last: Sort by: Next
Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 1 of 41 2 3 4

Actions