Index ‹ Talk ‹ Chums CSP's Talk

Chums CSP's TALK Hello there from Dexydoo and Chums csp

Page 1 of 1

Hello there from Dexydoo and Chums csp

Postby dexydoo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:09 pm
I think I've probably gone about this all wrong, as I'm not the best with computer technology. I may have duplicated everything I've done and probably in the wrong places too...apologies if I have :doh:

I'm Sarah, a mum to 5 lovely children, aged 14,13,8,6 and 2. One of my sons (Dexy) is autistic and I am his carer. This makes being a wahm the best option for me.
I have been making and selling cloth nappies and csp on a small scale since 2003. I have now stopped making nappies, as none of my children use them any more, so I have no 'models' to try them out on.

Two years ago I started a project, in conjunction with my childrens primary school. This is called 'Chums' :hug: . Through this project, I supply free csp to a community in Tanzania, Africa. I make and sell csp and other handmade items online to make money to buy more supplies to enable me to supply the free csp to the Chums Project.
The Chums project also helps feed 60 orphaned children every single day! :hug:

In effect, sewing and crafting keeps me sane and gives me 'chill out' time, whilst helping a community very less fortunate than ourselves.

I hope you will come and see my wahm wonders section, once I have set it up. Meanwhile some of my csp are available through my etsy shop..... http://www.etsy.com/shop/dexydoo?ref=si_shop

Thanks for taking the time to read this, Sarah :wave:
My avatar
dexydoo
Clothie

Re: Hello there from Dexydoo and Chums csp

Postby Bugglyboo » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:56 am
Oo, fab. I will probably put an order in when I'm back from holiday. :D
If you ever need a teeny to try nappies we're more than willing :giggle:
My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Hello there from Dexydoo and Chums csp