Index ‹ Talk ‹ Custo-Mum Designs' Talk

Custo-Mum Designs' TALK Custo-Mum Designs is OPEN! Custom and ready made wetbags.

Page 1 of 1

Custo-Mum Designs is OPEN! Custom and ready made wetbags.

Postby mummyclo » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:30 am
Hiya :wave: im Chloe, i am a mummy of 1, Freddie and i live on the lovely Isle of Wight.
I am addicted to all things natural,eco and especially cloth nappies! :oops: I had a huge wetbag obsession until i recently dusted off my machine and had a go at making wetbags myself! To my surprise i was rather good and made myself and some friends and family a few lovely bags. We have found that they have so many uses, from cloth nappies/wipes, swimming, dirty/wet clothes, food, makeup and the list goes on. So don't feel that you need to cloth nappy to own one because my 14yo sister uses one for her makeup :giggle:
I am in the process of working out what people want so any comments on that would be great. I am mostly doing custom orders but i will have some ready mades too. I mostly use designer fabric but i am open to doing anything in any size and any design!
I am hoping to branch out into other cloth nappy areas once i have moved house (3 weeks) so look forward to seeing some hand dyed cloth wipes and maybe even some CSP.
Please don't hesitate in contacting me for any requests or ideas. I HOPE iv'e not forgotten anything!

Thankyou :D
Last edited by mummyclo on Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My avatar
mummyclo
Clothie

Re: Custo-Mum Designs is OPEN! Custom and ready made wetbags.

Postby Hannahboo » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:07 am
Good Luck with your new venture :wine:
My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Cj2011 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:17 am
Best of luck :wine:
My avatar
Cj2011
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby mummyclo » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:11 am
Thankyou ladies! :wine:
My avatar
mummyclo
Clothie

Postby scarlet » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:06 pm
They look great! And I love the Isle of white , such a beautiful place!
What instock fabrics do you have?
My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby mummyclo » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:39 pm
Hi, i have loads of fabric, VHC Spots and Food pattern, Michael Miller absolutely tons of designs, Juicy Jungle, Rocket Rascals, Bite me apples and tea party to name a few. I can put some pictures up if you'd like. I can also get nearly any material you would like so if there is something let me know :sewing:
My avatar
mummyclo
Clothie

Show last: Sort by:
Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Actions