Index ‹ Talk ‹ The Primitive Heart Company's Talk

The Primitive Heart Company's TALK Hello From A Newbie Woodcrafter!

Page 1 of 1

Hello From A Newbie Woodcrafter!

Postby ThePrimitiveHeartCo » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:52 pm
hi all i am new here and just thought i would say hi! Im Amanda a stay at home mammy of Ellie and Toby after leaving my corporate job to start up my own little business! Well it never did start as a business but a hobby that i one day realised oh im alright at this lets give it a go! m lookign for some likeminded friends to share ideas with really and for a little support!

My Products! I make handmade wooden items such as little girls and boys name and door plaques, wooden buntings , home decorations, baby gifts, christening gifts, wedding and bespoke wall art quotes for nurserys and other rooms in the home! i love what i do and hope that this shows in the standard of my items! I purchase my wood from a lady who uses all of the profit from her business to run her animal sanctuary would rather that than buy from profit orientated businesses x

look forward to speaking with you all x x x
My avatar
ThePrimitiveHeartCo
Clothie

Re: Hello From A Newbie Woodcrafter!

Postby ThePrimitiveHeartCo » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:11 pm
please take a look at my items in my gallery x x x
My avatar
ThePrimitiveHeartCo
Clothie

Postby docmaggoo » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Hi!
Totally love the look of your wonders!
Esp the 'once upon a time' - such great detail & so simple! :love: it!
Good luck!
My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby ThePrimitiveHeartCo » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:52 pm
ah thanks so much i actually think its one of the best things iv ever made an it doesnt really look like much work has gone into it! but eaach word has had a bout 6 individual layers of paint in different areas to give texture x x x
My avatar
ThePrimitiveHeartCo
Clothie

Show last: Sort by:
Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Actions