Index ‹ Talk ‹ Little Aida's Talk

Little Aida's TALK Little Aida

Page 1 of 1

Little Aida

Postby katyav » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:03 pm
Hello :wave:
I'm Katya, mum to Aida who is almost a year old (eek!). I've recently started my Little Aida business selling clothes that I make and slowly introducing other products too.

I have been sewing for quite a few years and took a couple of courses at my local college, I used to make clothes for myself then once my LO was born I fell in love with making things for her. I'm a cloth nappy addict and wool covers were the solution to Aida's stubborn nappy rash, so I got into knitting those and never quite stopped!

Here are some of my recent knitted projects:
Image Image

And some hoodies (these can be made of either hand-dyed bamboo fleece or velour, or a cotton blend fleece):
Image Image Image Image

I'm working on a few different products to add and hopefully I will reveal them soon :wink:

I am also planning on introducing more products not made by me, they are mostly cloth nappy related and products I love and trust myself, anything to spread the fluffy love! At the moment I'm selling Rock-a-thigh socks and will be placing my first CJ's BUTTer order soon.

Most of my items are made to order but I am trying to add more in-stock ones, so watch this space :)

Thank you for looking!
Katya
Last edited by katyav on Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
My avatar
katyav
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Little Aida - handmade and knitted children's clothing

Postby moonsunstars2 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:40 pm
Love some of your items you've got there :D Good luck with your new venture!
My avatar
moonsunstars2
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby twinkletot » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:18 pm
it all looks fab, good luck!
My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby scarlet » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:31 pm
Looks lovely especially love the skull longies.
My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby katyav » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:54 pm
Thank you all!

I'm doing a Leap Day offer today, 20% off everything in store, including the custom hoodie slots (and you'll get 20% off the final payment too) and CJ's products, which are due soon as they're going through customs now!
My avatar
katyav
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Little Aida - 20% off CJ's and Rock-a-thigh socks!

Postby katyav » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:45 am
Hello ladies, I'm doing a 'going on maternity' sale and offering 20% off all my remaining stock of CJ's BUTTer products and Rock-a-thigh socks! Please visit my website http://www.littleaida.co.uk/shop/ or contact me on here for available products .
My avatar
katyav
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Show last: Sort by:
Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Actions