hf1

Hand stamped jewellery

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Hand stamped jewellery

Postby Shaunie » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:04 pm

I had a disc from Jan at Simply Isis a couple of years ago. I would now like to add another disc with Emmet's birth-stone.

Who else does them? I messaged Jan on FB a week or so ago but no reply and the link to her website on another post on here gives no info :-? . I would dearly love to get Emmet added - any ideas?

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Hand stamped jewellery

Postby aimeet » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:06 pm

I know Jan does them still as I had one in my baby present from cnt / fb friends. Have you tried the webpage if there is one?

My avatar
MrC
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Admin

Postby MrC » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:08 pm

I seem to remember Viki saying she had shut up shop unfortunately. Maybe @Woozle35 might know more?

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:11 pm

There's a lady on FB, her page is called Personalised Treasures. I found her through Dino-Daisy :wink:

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:23 pm

Mr Clothmama wrote:I seem to remember Viki saying she had shut up shop unfortunately. Maybe @Woozle35 might know more?

Thank you, will await her reply :D

My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Woozle35 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:56 pm

Mr Clothmama wrote:I seem to remember Viki saying she had shut up shop unfortunately. Maybe @Woozle35 might know more?

Well remembered Joel :giggle: Yes jan had decided to wind down her shop and close. However, if she has some left she may do them so definetly worth sending her a message.x

My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Woozle35 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:13 pm

@Shaunie do you want me to ask her. She was probably really busy last week as she hadher craft fair today so may have forgot x

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:21 pm

I have a lovely one that my Mum and Sister bought me that I really need to get William added to, it was quite expensive though x

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:35 pm

Woozle35 wrote:@Shaunie do you want me to ask her. She was probably really busy last week as she hadher craft fair today so may have forgot x

Yes please Viki. It's the smaller disc & a March birthstone I'm after to add to my existing necklace :D @Woozle35
Kirstyh wrote:I have a lovely one that my Mum and Sister bought me that I really need to get William added to, it was quite expensive though x

Jan's were not too expensive so perhaps ask Viki to ask Jan? @Kirstyh

Next

Return to Wahm grapevine