Nappy Fairy 2008

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Nappy Fairy 2008

Postby clothmama » Mon May 19, 2008 5:37 pm

:wine: :wine: Hooray it's that time of year again! For those new to the site the Nappy Fairy is a wonderful fun way to get a new nappy and do some shopping! If you are on the nappy wagon then don't worry you have official permission to fall off for this event! :hohoho: If your lo is potty trained or nearly there and you would still like to be involved then you can ask for a nappy alternative (ie a little outfit or something). The rules remain the same:

* You may spend up to but not over £15 including the postage (this doesn't mean you have to spend exactly that though, most things will be £12 to £15 including post!)
* You have until Sunday 25th May to join up
* You will receive the name and address of your Fairy recipient by 1st June at the latest
* All nappies should arrive no later than Thursday 26th June (although as close to this date as possible)
* Please only use this section to post the details, any other questions / chat to be in a separate thread
* You must have been a member for a minimum of 1 month and have a minimum of 100 posts to join. This is to protect all members, thank you for your understanding :D .

If you would like to be involved then you need to provide the following details

Your screename:
Childs name:
Boy or girl:
Childs age:
Childs weight and build:
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy:
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your fairy:

Have fun! :D

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Nappy Fairy 2008

Postby Shevi » Mon May 19, 2008 6:08 pm

Your screename: Shevi
Childs name: Zacharia / Boo
Boy or girl: Boo
Childs age: 22 months
Childs weight and build: no clue of weight, but he is tallish and quite skinny. wears 18-24 clothes...but most trousers fall down without the cloth bottom!!
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: I would love anything!!!!
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your fairy: i will come back and fill this bit in properly, but we like most stuff, am particularly fond of wahm stuff as its so fun and individual. we dont like white!! Boo wears a medium for most pockets, but a large for most fitted and wraps. he is not good with bamboo terry touching his skin (fine in pockets or under fleece), or with any microfibre (tho i have tonnes of inserts to replace m/f ones with anyway!!) no cotton covered wraps or pockets please (he can out wee them in moments)
Last edited by Shevi on Mon May 19, 2008 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Mon May 19, 2008 6:23 pm

Your screename: nic1
Childs name: Evie
Boy or girl: Girl
Childs age: 32mths
Childs weight and build: Approx 2 stone 2/3lbs, long and skinnyish too, lean like daddy!
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: non nappy item plse,
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your fairy: Love girly things, nothing too frilly though!! Love Amy Butler type fabrics, flowers/butterflies that type of thing.
Also Evie is a big Lumpy fan (disney heffalump character)

If poss please can you avoid white/very light coloured items if clothing as i am always worried that they will be stained by food etc in no time, thankyou!
Last edited by nic1 on Tue May 20, 2008 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Mon May 19, 2008 6:59 pm

Oh, exciting to buy for another lo :D

Your screename: Sadiehen
Childs name: Eibhlinn
Childs age: 20 months
Childs weight and build: Tall and slim, wears and fills 18-24m clothes,
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: Possibly close to pting, so no nappies please, but a pair of large wool shorties for night nappies would be great (Ali of Pixie Knit fame is doing a fairy special for £15 :wink: ), or anything non nappy would be great too.
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your fairy: Very girly little girl already, loves handbags and dollies and hairbands :lol: Oh, and she likes to dress up too. She loves books, ITNG is a big favourite, as is Charlie and Lola. Clothes wise again very girly girl, but not lacy, shiny or glittery :lol: And we both like pink, not garish pink, but girly pretty pinks :D
Last edited by eviesmummy on Wed May 21, 2008 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Mon May 19, 2008 7:25 pm

Your screename:karenandgeorgia
Childs name:Georgia
Boy or girl:girl
Childs age:26 months
Childs weight and build:about 27lb, fairly petit slim build most clothes are 18-24
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy:night nappy or not-nappy
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your fairy: Anything girly but like Sadie we don't do frilly/lacy/shiny/glittery :lol: My fav night nappies are night notions, some nice girly undies would be lovely or any clothing I love Next girls clothes :D
Last edited by karenandgeorgia on Sun May 25, 2008 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon May 19, 2008 7:27 pm

Your screename: Charliemum
Childs name: Ben
Boy or girl: Boy
Childs age: 2 weeks
Childs weight and build: 8lbs, mmmm not sure of build yet! Would like something in medium as he is going to grow fast so something in the 10-20lbs range would be best
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: either a funky wrap or pocket - something for showing off :wink:
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your fairy: We love cute patterns and embroidery. Wee Notions, Pocket Bots and Green Kids are some faves, although I am keen to try an ai2 like an Itti Bitti or Iish Fly or one of the new Wee Notions onesize pockets.

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Mon May 19, 2008 7:34 pm

Your screename: Scrunchkins
Childs name: Harriet
Childs age: 18 months (almost)
Childs weight and build: 19lbs 1oz, petite
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: We would love anything :D , we mainly use fitteds and we use all kinds of wraps, including fleece, PUL and wool. Although petite she is in mostly large nappies and wraps.
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your fairy: Anything girly, and we especially love butterflies, dragonflies and dinosaurs. Very rarely use pockets but could be converted... :hohoho:

My avatar
Kybosh
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Kybosh » Mon May 19, 2008 8:01 pm

Your screename: Kybosh
Childs name: Lucas
Boy or girl: Boy
Childs age: 15 months
Childs weight and build: 30lb ish, tall and big, just like his dad :lol:
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: Don't mind
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your fairy: Love wahm things, he's a proper boy, you know, likes eating snails etc, lol anything really, we're easy :D :coolbaby:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon May 19, 2008 8:09 pm

Your screename: Mummyof3
Childs name: Katie
Childs age: 9 months
Childs weight and build: approx 18lbs, average build
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: any pocket nappy, wrap or fitted nappy we prefer poppers but do have some applix nappies
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your fairy:anything girly, pocketwise we love minkee and velvet but not all that keen on fleece :D We prefer WAHM nappies, especially Wee Notions :D
Last edited by Louise on Tue May 20, 2008 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Return to Nappy Fairy 2008