OOOOHH it's started!!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: OOOOHH it's started!!

Postby Shevi » Thu May 29, 2008 9:10 pm

nic1 wrote:
AnnetteandBen wrote:I really am on the wagon, but am tempted to just try out something as the postage is the same for 1 item as for 2, so I would actually be saving money.

I like your way of thinking Annette, what you like!!! :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :wink:

She does have a Point!!! :twisted: (come join the train...i have saved a seat for you!!)

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Thu May 29, 2008 9:10 pm

nic1 wrote:
AnnetteandBen wrote:I really am on the wagon, but am tempted to just try out something as the postage is the same for 1 item as for 2, so I would actually be saving money.

I like your way of thinking Annette, what you like!!! :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :wink:

I would so do that too!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Thu May 29, 2008 9:12 pm

babyroo wrote:
nic1 wrote:

I would so do that too!

(and there is a seat for you too!!)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu May 29, 2008 9:13 pm

Shevi wrote:
nic1 wrote:

She does have a Point!!! :twisted: (come join the train...i have saved a seat for you!!)

I agree with Shevi and Annette (loving the small print Shevi, you should have that as your sig!!) :wink:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Thu May 29, 2008 9:15 pm

I really am on the wagon I am I am, now thinking I can't order what I was planning as I have found things out :shock:

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Thu May 29, 2008 9:18 pm

Shevi wrote:
nic1 wrote:
AnnetteandBen wrote:I like your way of thinking Annette, what you like!!! :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :wink:

I agree with Shevi and Annette (loving the small print Shevi, you should have that as your sig!!) :wink:

great idea! you genius you!!!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Thu May 29, 2008 9:42 pm

Shevi wrote:and there is a seat for you too!!)

But I haven't got a cloth bum to buy for now :( oooh I know, I could bring a nappy trolley round with all the stuff I need to sell :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Fri May 30, 2008 11:37 am

babyroo wrote:
Shevi wrote:and there is a seat for you too!!)

But I haven't got a cloth bum to buy for now :( oooh I know, I could bring a nappy trolley round with all the stuff I need to sell :hohoho: :hohoho:

and we now have nappy sellers in my train too! (fab idea ali!)

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Fri May 30, 2008 11:40 am

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

Previous

Return to Nappy Fairy 2008