Stop ordering!!!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Stop ordering!!!

Postby clothmama » Thu May 29, 2008 9:12 pm

Can't believe there are so many of you that have ordered already - what happened to the excitement and the lead up and the sly questions before hand !!!! STOP IT :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

I am joking by the way!!! (Well except I'm holding out on the joy, thinking about my person and will browse over the next week or so!!)

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Stop ordering!!!

Postby Shevi » Thu May 29, 2008 9:13 pm

i have just been asking blatant questions...subtlty has never been a strong point of mine!!!! :hohoho:

And Annette (andBen...bless her!!) is about as subtle as a slege hammer!!!! i think we all know what nappy would be her first choice!!! (and 2nd and 3rd!!)

i know i am being a pain fr someone...and i just love all cloth!!!

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Thu May 29, 2008 9:20 pm

Shevi wrote:And Annette (andBen...bless her!!) is about as subtle as a slege hammer!!!! i think we all know what nappy would be her first choice!!! (and 2nd and 3rd!!)

Is that me you are talking about :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

I could start thinking of more examples I might like to try, but perhaps I forgot it is not like creating some sort of wedding list of everything you actually need!

I thought Tory was going to tell us off for ordering stuff for ourselves :hohoho:

I really am stuck now,

Can we have a list of WAHM's as only 4 spring to mind!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Thu May 29, 2008 9:23 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote:[
I thought Tory was going to tell us off for ordering stuff for ourselves :hohoho:

no no, that thread starts in a couple of days times, it is entitled 'STOP SHOPPING!!! YOU ARE SCARING YOUR FAIRY'

and if you have been really naughty then you get a PM from Tory (tho it may be Ali this year) asking you to stop worrying you fairy unnecessarily...perhaps stopping buying any and every nappy you have mentioned would be a good plan.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Thu May 29, 2008 9:25 pm

But for those of us on the wagon, we wont be buying anything for us anyway :wine:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu May 29, 2008 9:26 pm

Oops :oops: :oops: Too late!!

It's all Shevi's fault with her lovely comfy train :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Thu May 29, 2008 9:38 pm

tanya2007 wrote:It's all Shevi's fault with her lovely comfy train :hohoho: :hohoho:

Perhaps Shevi's train should just take a lovely scenic route without buying any nappies - just a cream tea type of sightseeing trip while the fairy is on.

Either that it might even run out of fuel - I never hear of the diesel being refilled or the coal being shovelled!

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Thu May 29, 2008 9:40 pm

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:
I haven't ordered yet, I'm waiting and stalking for at least a week

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox