My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Not a question but...

Postby Louise » Fri May 30, 2008 7:30 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote:Actually note to my fairy - please you get my package sent in a brand new plastic post bag thing, then it can't accidentally open itself, or get bashed and reveal a bit and I couldn't accidentally give it to Ben to chew open. In all honesty this is a very serious request! I don't think I will have enough will power otherwise!

:hohoho: BTW how are we going to recognise our nappy fairy package when it arrives? Don't want to open it early by mistake or not open something else I have ordered thinking it's my fairy package.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri May 30, 2008 7:31 pm

Mummyof3 wrote: :hohoho: BTW how are we going to recognise our nappy fairy package when it arrives? Don't want to open it early by mistake or not open something else I have ordered thinking it's my fairy package.

Ask the seller / maker to write 'from the Nappy Fairy' on the back!!! :twisted: :twisted:

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:06 pm

clothmama wrote:
Mummyof3 wrote: :hohoho: BTW how are we going to recognise our nappy fairy package when it arrives? Don't want to open it early by mistake or not open something else I have ordered thinking it's my fairy package.

Ask the seller / maker to write 'from the Nappy Fairy' on the back!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Chista from BumFluff did that on my secret Santa nappy!!!! the return address was 'secret santa' and the address!!!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:51 pm

I forgot I bought a baby carrier, and very hesitantly opened it after checking the website on the return address which made no sense either (but it wasn't a nappy website). Then I though dohh! That's right, I actually bought something.

Previous

Return to Nappy Fairy 2008