hf1

Side or front fastening?

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Side or front fastening?

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat May 31, 2008 5:37 pm

I really don't know what the difference is :oops: - the popper nappies we have are MEOS, swaddlebees OS, Weenotions northern lights, fuzzi's, so if someone could tell me what they are, then that is what we like, but then we have never tried the other version assuming we have the same versions in our current nappies.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Side or front fastening?

Postby Louise » Sat May 31, 2008 5:48 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote:I really don't know what the difference is :oops: - the popper nappies we have are MEOS, swaddlebees OS, Weenotions northern lights, fuzzi's, so if someone could tell me what they are, then that is what we like, but then we have never tried the other version assuming we have the same versions in our current nappies.



Out of your nappies Annette Swaddlebees OS,Fuzzis and MEOS are front snapping - the poppers fasten at the front of the nappy. Northern Lights are side snapping as the poppers fasten at the side of the nappy. :D

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Side or front fastening?

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat May 31, 2008 6:01 pm

Mummyof3 wrote:
AnnetteandBen wrote:I really don't know what the difference is :oops: - the popper nappies we have are MEOS, swaddlebees OS, Weenotions northern lights, fuzzi's, so if someone could tell me what they are, then that is what we like, but then we have never tried the other version assuming we have the same versions in our current nappies.



Out of your nappies Annette Swaddlebees OS,Fuzzis and MEOS are front snapping - the poppers fasten at the front of the nappy. Northern Lights are side snapping as the poppers fasten at the side of the nappy. :D


Thanks :D We like both then :mrgreen:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Side or front fastening?

Postby Annette » Sat May 31, 2008 7:11 pm

We prefer side snaps as I just like the look and fit but wouldn't mind front snaps :D

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Side or front fastening?

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Sat May 31, 2008 7:43 pm

I like side snaps best but i do'nt know why :lol:

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Side or front fastening?

Postby kt24 » Sat May 31, 2008 7:52 pm

I don't mind either way. :-D

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Side or front fastening?

Postby nicola g » Sat May 31, 2008 8:30 pm

Im easy so either :hohoho:

My avatar
Natalie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Side or front fastening?

Postby Natalie » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:48 am

I only go with side now as i find front to bulky x

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Side or front fastening?

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:24 am

Natalie wrote:I only go with side now as i find front to bulky x

Interestingly I actually find front much slimmer than side snap!!

PreviousNext

Return to Nappy Fairy 2008