My fairy has been already!!!!!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: My fairy has been already!!!!!

Postby Rae » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:04 am

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:
Give it to a trusted neighbour to give back to you closer to the date. I have got David to try hide things in the past but he is rubbish, and I can usually find it in 2 minutes.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:48 am

Rae wrote::hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:
Give it to a trusted neighbour to give back to you closer to the date. I have got David to try hide things in the past but he is rubbish, and I can usually find it in 2 minutes.

apparently you shouldn't go looking - so that was 2 mins of searching then rae!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:54 am

It wasn't 2 minutes of searching, I went to get some rice to make dinner and in front of the rice was the thing he was meant to have hidden. OK granted, hiding things from him in the shelves would be a good idea, but as I do most of the cooking, well not such a good idea.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:32 am

I messed up last time as the company put my name and address on their delivery note inside the package so my recipient obviously knew. Won't do that again!!! :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:54 am

Not sure what I'm going to do as I'm getting the parcel sent here first so my recipient will be able to see where it came from, will have to have a think about that one. :?

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:27 pm

Mummyof3 wrote:Not sure what I'm going to do as I'm getting the parcel sent here first so my recipient will be able to see where it came from, will have to have a think about that one. :?

I'm the same, but have just removed my location from my profile - hopefully my Fairy wont remember where I live :hohoho:

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:42 pm

Wow, having to wait so long to open your parcel must be really difficult! Bet you are doing some browsing on that website now wondering what you have in the parcel :lol:

Sadie xx

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:15 pm

I was wondering if we were sending it from our homes what address we should put on the outside for the return to sender (just incase) - perhaps we could ask to use Ali's address - or take a trip to the other bit of the country and send it from there!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:32 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote:I was wondering if we were sending it from our homes what address we should put on the outside for the return to sender (just incase) - perhaps we could ask to use Ali's address

We could do that but isn't the postcode of the place it came from printed on the stamp?

- or take a trip to the other bit of the country and send it from there!

I am thinking about sending it to a relative and getting them to send it on for me. :wink:

PreviousNext

Return to Nappy Fairy 2008