hf1

A cheeky msg to my fairy!

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: A cheeky msg to my fairy!

Postby AnnetteandBen » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:46 am

Rae wrote:Annette - what happens if the fairy was going to send directly from the WAHM?

hmm, i could have 2 fairy parcels :hohoho:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:24 am

Norty Annette, what are you like!! It's meant to be a surprise don't you know!

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:42 pm

Annette - you really make me laugh - you are a girl who knows what she wants :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

Sadie xx

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:44 pm

well it seems some people are stuck to know what to buy, so rather than give them lots of stress I thought dropping little hints would be helpful!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:57 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote:well it seems some people are stuck to know what to buy, so rather than give them lots of stress I thought dropping little hints would be helpful!

Little hints ?? :hohoho: :hohoho: You might have to do this for your birthday, but with women, you can usually be a bit more subtle. :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: I'm sure your fairy ordered when your hints first appeared.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:43 pm

Rae wrote:
AnnetteandBen wrote:well it seems some people are stuck to know what to buy, so rather than give them lots of stress I thought dropping little hints would be helpful!

Little hints ?? :hohoho: :hohoho: You might have to do this for your birthday, but with women, you can usually be a bit more subtle. :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: I'm sure your fairy ordered when your hints first appeared.

Well for my birthday and christmas presents I buy the present give it to my mum who gives me the money for it and then wraps it for me!!! Apparently I am hard to buy for - I always have to say exactly what I want as no one ever knows what to buy me :mrgreen:

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:06 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote:
Rae wrote:

Well for my birthday and christmas presents I buy the present give it to my mum who gives me the money for it and then wraps it for me!!! Apparently I am hard to buy for - I always have to say exactly what I want as no one ever knows what to buy me :mrgreen:

:hohoho: :hohoho: I would say that by looking at your little hints your fairy prob has a very very good idea what to buy you :hohoho: :hohoho:

Sadie xx

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:09 pm

your poor poor fairy will be sueing me next thing for stress!

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:42 am

clothmama wrote:your poor poor fairy will be sueing me next thing for stress!

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: oopps little old me :oops: :oops: :oops:

In that case Tory, I had three very late and restless nights trying to decide what to order :roll:

Previous

Return to Nappy Fairy 2008