hf1

Quick help needed for this one pleeeease!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:24 pm

[VELVETSTEPH MOD NOTE: Sorry, the Fairy's question is below - it would have been obvious who they were if I'd left it!! Couldn't make it appear at the top...]

I would be happy to have a preloved nappy if it was one I really really wanted.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Qick help needed for this one pleeeease!

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:30 pm

I think if it wasn't available new (e.g. PBPDs are a bit hard to come by and you wouldn't be able to get one for the nappy fairy new) then yes, but I'm a bit of a snob about pre-loved nappies :oops: I do like new ones!
But then again I've got a lovely pre-loved jimmy riddles BV that I wouldn't have got new otherwise...

If it's available new I'd probably say get it new but if not then go for it... I might be alone in this snobbish thinking :) (well they're so much fluffier new!!)

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Qick help needed for this one pleeeease!

Postby tanya » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:42 pm

If it was something I really wanted and was having trouble finding, then I would snap up a pre-loved one immediately. If my nappy fairy was to find it first and bought it, it had better be coming to me :hohoho:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:45 pm

The actual question:
Posted on behalf of a nappy fairy purchaser...

If you knew that someone really really wanted a certain nappy and you could track one down that had only been used a couple of times and was in perfect condition would it be acceptable to buy for the nappy fairy or does it have to be somthing brand spanking new?????
Please help me, this is such a toughie :lol:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Quick help needed for this one pleeeease!

Postby beck » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:43 pm

hmmm I dont know, would depend on what it was.

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:11 pm

i agree that it really depends...if you have tracked down a one of a kind, not available new, something you know they really want and cannot otherwise have, then yes...otherwise probably not

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:05 am

Shevi wrote:i agree that it really depends...if you have tracked down a one of a kind, not available new, something you know they really want and cannot otherwise have, then yes...otherwise probably not

I agree.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:09 am

Rae wrote:
Shevi wrote:i agree that it really depends...if you have tracked down a one of a kind, not available new, something you know they really want and cannot otherwise have, then yes...otherwise probably not

I agree.

same here!

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:16 am

AnnetteandBen wrote:
Rae wrote:

I agree.

same here!

Same again :)

Next

Return to Nappy Fairy 2008