hf1

I think mine has arrived

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

I think mine has arrived

Postby Rae » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:59 pm

I think this parcel must be nappy fairy, because I haven't ordered anything from babykind in a long time, and I would definately not have Kayleigh and Rae as the to in the delivery address.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: I think mine has arrived

Postby babyroo » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:07 pm

Yay! Quick, hide it away out of temptation's reach!

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:07 pm

oooo now babykind sells lots of different things so its no good looking to see what it might be. Now to forget where you put it until opening day!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:09 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote:oooo now babykind sells lots of different things so its no good looking to see what it might be. Now to forget where you put it until opening day!

Or maybe its a bluff by a babykind agent. I really should try not to overthink these things.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:12 pm

See I wouldn't think that deeply but yes you could be right - I believe we have 2 bk agents on here, 1 of which is in the fairy, 1 of which isn't but a WAHM too!

My avatar
joodel
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby joodel » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:16 pm

Best my fairy doesn't arrive before the reveal date, then...
I don't think i could control myself and wait :oops: :hohoho: :wine:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:17 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote:See I wouldn't think that deeply but yes you could be right - I believe we have 2 bk agents on here, 1 of which is in the fairy, 1 of which isn't but a WAHM too!

Aaaah but I know what the deadline is and my fairy parcels will be sent at the right time ;)

But I am sat here racking my brains to see if I have sent you anything in a babykind packet :hohoho: I don't think so though!

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:22 pm

babyroo wrote:
AnnetteandBen wrote:See I wouldn't think that deeply but yes you could be right - I believe we have 2 bk agents on here, 1 of which is in the fairy, 1 of which isn't but a WAHM too!

Aaaah but I know what the deadline is and my fairy parcels will be sent at the right time ;)

But I am sat here racking my brains to see if I have sent you anything in a babykind packet :hohoho: I don't think so though!

See I never realised it would be looked into this deeply, how wrong I was :hohoho:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:36 pm

That's why I dont want my postcode on the parcel, it makes it too easy to guess!

Next

Return to Nappy Fairy 2008