hf1

I have a package at the depot. :)

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

I have a package at the depot. :)

Postby ericaj1 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:14 pm

Just sorted through the mail this morning and I have a package waiting for me at the depot. OMG if it is my Nappy how will I resist temptation till the end of the month. :lol:

I think I will get Louis to take it to the ILs so I can't "accidentally" tear a corner or something. :oops:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: I have a package at the depot. :)

Postby babyroo » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:16 pm

ericaj1 wrote:Just sorted through the mail this morning and I have a package waiting for me at the depot. OMG if it is my Nappy how will I resist temptation till the end of the month. :lol:

I think I will get Louis to take it to the ILs so I can't "accidentally" tear a corner or something. :oops:

LOL, yep it would be an accident!

How exciting though.........and good plan to get Louis to hide it :hohoho:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:34 pm

Ohhh lucky you!! I have nothing yet but then there's still plenty of time!! :lol:

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:38 pm

Not too sure if your lucky or unlucky getting it so soon tbh but i guess most people will be getting theirs soon too :D

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:44 pm

I can't wait to get mine :) DH will defo have to hide it tho'. It won't last until the grand opening otherwise :)

What happens for those of us who can't make any of the meets re: opening Nappy Fairies? Do we still wait until the weekend? *Rattle firmly out of pram* :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:06 pm

What are you guys like around Christmas time??? If I have a wrapped present, I'm actually quite alright to leave it (after the initial shake/feel) until the day.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:15 pm

tanya2007 wrote:I can't wait to get mine :) DH will defo have to hide it tho'. It won't last until the grand opening otherwise :)

What happens for those of us who can't make any of the meets re: opening Nappy Fairies? Do we still wait until the weekend? *Rattle firmly out of pram* :hohoho: :hohoho:

Oh Nooooooooo we're all opening on the same day!!
Can you imagine the tantrums that would cause! :shock: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:17 pm

The only problem with opening them at the meets is we loose all the who gave what who etc until we all get back and have time to update!

But will we spill the beans about who we bought for, or keep that for the major inquest?

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:33 pm

H0w exciting Erica.

TBH, I am rubbish at guessing wh0 has b0ught me and just rand0mly 'sh0uted' names at Christmas till I g0t the right 0ne!!!

Next

Return to Nappy Fairy 2008