ooooooh, I've been visited.....

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

ooooooh, I've been visited.....

Postby jules070603 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:12 am

by my nappy fairy. :D

Typing quietly from work but :D my fairy has been. I have lots of clues about where its from but not who sent it. I will refrain from investigating too deeply until after the reveal but I soooooooooooo want to know what it is :lol:

I picked up a package from the PO this morning and was very suprised as I was expecting it to be something else. :) I very nearly shouted out in the sorting office but managed to restrain myself :hohoho:

Thanks Fairy :wine:
Last edited by jules070603 on Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: ooooooh, I've been visited.....

Postby Louise » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:14 am

jules070603 wrote:by my nappy fairy. :D

Typing quietly from work but :D my fairy has been. I have lots of clues about where its from but not who sent it. I will refrain from investigating too deeply until after the reveal but I soooooooooooo want to know what it is :lol:

I picked up a package from the PO this morning and was very suprised as I was expecting it to be something else. :) I very nearly shouted out in the sorting office but managed to refrain myself :hohoho:

Thanks Fairy :wine:

:hohoho: :hohoho: . TG you realised what it was and didn't open it. Luckily mine hasn't arrived yet, don't think I would be able to resist opening it if it arrived this early.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:43 am

Yeah, another person has theirs to hide away!
jules070603 wrote:I have lots of clues about where its from but not who sent it.

? As in you got a name of the seller
Good thing you didn't shout in the sorting office, because explaining how excited you are about a nappy could seem strange to some :hohoho: .

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:01 pm

Woo hoo another parcel has arrived.

There will be no mistaking mine as I haven't ordered anything fluffy and I know amazon and play cardboard packaging that I am waiting for!

Sometimes it is a much as I can do not to jump up and down in the po too!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:04 pm

Got a few parcels this morning, which I made DH open 'cos he was saying "I wonder if any are your nappy fairy". If any of them had been the nappy fairy, I would have got him to re-wrap and hide, but they were my BBM crops, inserts from Annette and a wool shaver :)

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:10 am

Rae wrote:? As in you got a name of the seller

Yes, I know the seller. I have googled it as I wanted to see if it was a shop but its a WAHM from Etsy :D Didn't go any further as I want a nice suprise and I'll keep it quiet until we get to open and reveal. Thanks again fairy.

Return to Nappy Fairy 2008