hf1

I have a feeling it's not going to arrive :(

My avatar
joodel
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: I have a feeling it's not going to arrive :(

Postby joodel » Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:27 pm

Geordie_Girl wrote:We don't get post on a Saturday, so I only have 3 (I'm not counting Thursday cos my post doesn't arrive until about 2pm) postal days for my lovely to arrive :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: I just know it won't. Stupid An Post :evil: they're so rubbish, it's probably sitting in a mailbag somewhere forgotten :(

ooooooooh....I know EXACTLY how you feel...I feel the same and am also sooo worried it's not going to arrive either! We also don't get post on a Saturday, but it could still arrive by Thursday, I suppose. It's just that another parcel I ordered from the UK at the end of May never arrived ( :( ) and I'm expecting a parcel from weenotions too (yes, I've been very norty :hohoho: ) and that's been posted and left the Royal Mail but the SA PO is saying it hasn't arrived in SA yet...so where is it????????????

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:12 pm

FC it will arrive soon Mareth, mine isn't with me either yet.

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:30 pm

I'm sure it'll come. :-)

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:13 pm

joodel wrote:
Geordie_Girl wrote:We don't get post on a Saturday, so I only have 3 (I'm not counting Thursday cos my post doesn't arrive until about 2pm) postal days for my lovely to arrive :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: I just know it won't. Stupid An Post :evil: they're so rubbish, it's probably sitting in a mailbag somewhere forgotten :(

ooooooooh....I know EXACTLY how you feel...I feel the same and am also sooo worried it's not going to arrive either! We also don't get post on a Saturday, but it could still arrive by Thursday, I suppose. It's just that another parcel I ordered from the UK at the end of May never arrived ( :( ) and I'm expecting a parcel from weenotions too (yes, I've been very norty :hohoho: ) and that's been posted and left the Royal Mail but the SA PO is saying it hasn't arrived in SA yet...so where is it????????????

Just out of interest, does your post get delivered to your house or do you have the Box/Private Bag system like they do in Botswana?

Just being nosy really :lol:

My avatar
joodel
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby joodel » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:57 am

letters get delivered to our door, but anything of any size goes to the depot, and then out to our local PO, and we are supposed to get a parcel slip telling us there is something too big for delivery and must go and collect it from our nearest PO together with our ID.

Three more post days to the fairy day...and nothing today. booo hooo!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:59 am

joodel wrote:Three more post days to the fairy day...and nothing today. booo hooo!

Mine isn't here yet either but i am not panicing (yet!!) :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:40 pm

I've started pacing by the front door, mine has'nt arrived either :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:14 pm

Just heard a big commotion at my letter box, got VERY excited, alas it was only a leaflet distribution stuffing loads of rubbish through my door :(

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:20 pm

Geordie_Girl wrote:Just heard a big commotion at my letter box, got VERY excited, alas it was only a leaflet distribution stuffing loads of rubbish through my door :(

oh no, what a terrible disapointment

Previous

Return to Nappy Fairy 2008