Oooooh, my fairy's been

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Oooooh, my fairy's been

Postby Rae » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:54 pm

Yeah to your parcel Gisele
It seems like if your not trying to work out postcodes, because it has been sent direct, you are thinking about what that place could have sent you.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:01 pm

Shevi wrote:
karenandgeorgia wrote:
Shevi wrote:I suppose i'd better go and google postcodes and search through old thread to see where those of you who dont write a location live!!!

:hohoho: I've been doing that too :D

phew! Sarh (and mia) told me i was mad (and suggested that if i have nothing better to do would i like to clean her house!¬!!!! :hohoho: )

Very true, my house could do with a good clean too if you've got a min! Or you could cook me something yummy :hohoho:

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:18 pm

Rae wrote:Yeah to your parcel Gisele
It seems like if your not trying to work out postcodes, because it has been sent direct, you are thinking about what that place could have sent you.

Well the packaging tells me that it was sent to my fairy before my fairy posted it, and it comes from a not-so-distant country.
Then all you have to do is go through the fairy nappy thread and make a note of who's still got their location and work by elimination process, and then add the ones who didn't put where they live make a note of their name and then write the location where the parcel was sent from in the search box in order to eliminate a few more names. PSML
:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:
Elementary my dear Watson. :hohoho:

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:32 pm

Pinchette wrote:

Well the packaging tells me that it was sent to my fairy before my fairy posted it, and it comes from a not-so-distant country.
Then all you have to do is go through the fairy nappy thread and make a note of who's still got their location and work by elimination process, and then add the ones who didn't put where they live make a note of their name and then write the location where the parcel was sent from in the search box in order to eliminate a few more names. PSML

then do a search of the name of the place your fairy was posted and see who has mentioned it in their posts....i now know where most of you are from :wink: Even people like you giselle who have deleted your location :hohoho: .....and another canny trick is to go back to the secret santa reveal and see how people worked out whose was theirs last time! :D
I Love the Nappy Fairy!
So much fun at every stage!

first the shopping, then the recieving, then the anticipation...then the trying to work out what yours is without opening it...then trying to work out who it was from before opeing it...then you get the joy of opening it, and using it and evertything, and then you still get more fun still or working out who the hell its from!

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:35 pm

mines in a cardboard box so I can't feel anything - because it is all box shape and no chance of it accidentally unwrapping as my fairy listened and used a whole roll of sellotape too!

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:45 pm

Shevi wrote:
Pinchette wrote:

then do a search of the name of the place your fairy was posted and see who has mentioned it in their posts....i now know where most of you are from :wink: Even people like you giselle who have deleted your location :hohoho: .....and another canny trick is to go back to the secret santa reveal and see how people worked out whose was theirs last time! :D
I Love the Nappy Fairy!

first the shopping, then the recieving, then the anticipation...then the trying to work out what yours is without opening it...then trying to work out who it was from before opeing it...then you get the joy of opening it, and using it and evertything, and then you still get more fun still or working out who the hell its from!

Oooooooh now YOU are GOOD, I bow to you oooooo great Shevi. :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

PS: I don't remember deleting my location :shock: :shock: :shock:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:06 pm

Pinchette wrote:Oooooooh now YOU are GOOD, I bow to you oooooo great Shevi. :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

PS: I don't remember deleting my location :shock: :shock: :shock:

Shevi wrote:Well the packaging tells me that it was sent to my fairy before my fairy posted it, and it comes from a not-so-distant country.

Ah yes that would work, unless you're me who took mine out on a day trip and posted it from there to throw my recipient off the scent. :wink: :hohoho:

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:30 pm

Mummyof3 wrote:

Ah yes that would work, unless you're me who took mine out on a day trip and posted it from there to throw my recipient off the scent. :wink: :hohoho:

Ooooooh, you're GOOD TOO. Wow!!!
:hohoho:

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:36 pm

Shevi wrote:D
I Love the Nappy Fairy!

I think we should have a nappy fairy every month! :D