hf1

Virtual Reveal

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Virtual Reveal

Postby Shevi » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:15 pm

i should be....but probably wont! far too excited!

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Virtual Reveal

Postby AnnetteandBen » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:21 pm

Shevi wrote:i should be....but probably wont! far too excited!


NO NO NO SAVE IT - we can do it all together - much more fun!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Virtual Reveal

Postby Shevi » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:34 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote:
Shevi wrote:i should be....but probably wont! far too excited!


NO NO NO SAVE IT - we can do it all together - much more fun!


if my house is tidy (unfortunately my cleaner is away...so lucky for you this one may never happen!!) and kids are quiet i will be opening it!!!! but i can wrap it back up and pretend if you like!!!!

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Virtual Reveal

Postby AnnetteandBen » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:36 pm

Shevi wrote:
AnnetteandBen wrote:
Shevi wrote:i should be....but probably wont! far too excited!


NO NO NO SAVE IT - we can do it all together - much more fun!


if my house is tidy (unfortunately my cleaner is away...so lucky for you this one may never happen!!) and kids are quiet i will be opening it!!!! but i can wrap it back up and pretend if you like!!!!


pretending doesn't count - Shevi your house can never be that messy, but I am sure it will be too messy to open - quick Sarah if you read this, nip round and keep it safe until tomorrow :hohoho:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Virtual Reveal

Postby Louise » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:46 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote:
Shevi wrote:i should be....but probably wont! far too excited!


NO NO NO SAVE IT - we can do it all together - much more fun!


AnnetteandBen wrote: pretending doesn't count - Shevi your house can never be that messy, but I am sure it will be too messy to open - quick Sarah if you read this, nip round and keep it safe until tomorrow :hohoho:


Naughty Shevi, you HAVE to save it till the meet, I'm bringing mine unopened (although I have a pretty good guess what it is :D ). I agree with Annette - it will be so much more fun if we all open them together.
:coolbaby:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Virtual Reveal

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:55 pm

nic1 wrote:Mine will be open as soon as i wake in the morning!! :D :D :lol: :lol:

NIC NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we're supposed to be opening at the meet! Tory will sit on you!!!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Virtual Reveal

Postby tanya » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:08 pm

My Dh is being very unfair. He won't reveal the fairy's hiding place, he also won't go get the fairy from said hiding place. He says I have to wait. Now, I know full well he osn't gonna get outta bed tomorrow before I go to work (leave house at 6.30am), so I am gonna have to wait until I get home from work tomorrow (nearly 7pm) to see my fairy.

I told him he was spoiling the fun of the nappy fairy :(

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Virtual Reveal

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:33 pm

Tanya- Go rip the place apart until you find it! :lol:

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Virtual Reveal

Postby Mareth » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:53 pm

I'm so tempted to open mine at midnight :lol: at least it'll be the right day :oops:

PreviousNext

Return to Nappy Fairy 2008