hf1

The reveal?

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

The reveal?

Postby nicola g » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:15 pm

Are the ones going to the meets telling eachother who bought for who?

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: The reveal?

Postby AnnetteandBen » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:20 pm

I don't know - It will be tempting, but I think I have also just figured out which area my fairy was sent from - googled a postcode which has been on the rm stamp label all along :hohoho:

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:26 pm

ohh sneaky :hohoho:

No clues with mine as weenotion sent it :lol:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:30 pm

I don't think there should be any revealing of who you bought for before everyone has guessed :D

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:33 pm

babyroo wrote:I don't think there should be any revealing of who you bought for before everyone has guessed :D

OK I will keep my mouth shut :| (it looks like lips have been zipped :mrgreen: )

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:34 pm

nicola g wrote:Are the ones going to the meets telling eachother who bought for who?

Hmmm don't think we can really - I'd love to but if you were meeting up with someone who you bought yours for that would spoil all the fun! If you weren't it would be nice to gossip about your choice and how you decided etc but who knows how people were mixed up :?

Anyway that would sorta spoil the fun!! :hohoho:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:39 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:
nicola g wrote:Are the ones going to the meets telling eachother who bought for who?

Hmmm don't think we can really - I'd love to but if you were meeting up with someone who you bought yours for that would spoil all the fun! If you weren't it would be nice to gossip about your choice and how you decided etc but who knows how people were mixed up :?

Anyway that would sorta spoil the fun!! :hohoho:

Exactly what I was trying to say. With the big north meet there must be a few people whose recipients will be there.

It makes the guessing so much more fun if don't already know loads of the matches anyway!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:35 am

My lips will be sealed!!

Return to Nappy Fairy 2008