hf1

Short list of guesses?

My avatar
joodel
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Short list of guesses?

Postby joodel » Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:57 am

Charliemum wrote:ahhhhh! I was just posting my shortlist that I had worked out on a spreadsheet and my computer has died!!! I spilt some milk on it earlier and was relieved when it still worked but then it just all of a sudden switched off - oh dear.

Anyway I think it was:

Nic
Karen
Judy
Jen
Sarah

So which one of you is my fairy?

Sorry Annette, not me!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:27 am

mabo wrote:
beck wrote:
mabo wrote:I'm so sorry, Rae, but no it wasnt me!

I've now had a no from everyone with boys apart from Tory and Beck - I believe...?

Finally!!!!!!! and you only got there because there was no one else to pick! :hohoho: :hohoho:

Do you really like it, You put that you liked butterflies and bright colours so I thought the butterfly wings material would be perfect (although I did think the print was a little smaller).

OMG - FINALLY!!!!!! :hohoho:
I loooooooove it!! When I first saw that print on WN I thought I HAD to have something made in it, but I wouldnt have been as clever as to add the purple minkee to the top of the booster, it looks fab!!!
The thing that completely threw me off was the fact that the label inside the clear address thingy with my name and addresse on it was completely different writing to that I am used to from WN and I figured nobody from abroad (esp from Aus) would send it all the way to the UK... but maybe I was wrong about the writing all along?!? :roll:

But no, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!! I love Anna's other WN and was really wanting another and now I have one! :lol:

It was sent direct from WN so maybe they got someone else to address them to throw people off!
I thought you'd like the minkee :D I remember you saying that you loved soft things so I thought since the outside isn't the inside could be :D So glad you love it a big weight off!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:30 am

joodel wrote:
Charliemum wrote:ahhhhh! I was just posting my shortlist that I had worked out on a spreadsheet and my computer has died!!! I spilt some milk on it earlier and was relieved when it still worked but then it just all of a sudden switched off - oh dear.

Anyway I think it was:

Nic
Karen
Judy
Jen
Sarah

Sorry Annette, not me!

oooooooooooo are you though??????

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:28 am

eviesmummy wrote:
clothmama wrote:
Sadie you are a BFC (big fat cheater!!)

Now now, less of the fat if you dont mind :wink: I really have no idea and no clues - what else can I do??

Didn't say it wasn't me though did I?????????? :twisted: :hohoho: :wink:

Louise thank you so much we love it!!!!!! You must be pretty good at searching, I'd never heard of or seen them before!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:30 am

Geordie_Girl wrote:
Rae wrote:I've had a no from Beck, and I'm waiting to hear from Tory. Sorry Marijke, I just realised I had a brain fuzz in my last post I was meant to type Mareth (those names are just so similiar, as they start with the same letter).

Hehehe, nope nope nope not me :mrgreen:

nope not me either!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:32 am

Marijke, not me either!!!!

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:35 am

Tory are you my fairy? I just realised you asked about stripes.

My avatar
joodel
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby joodel » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:14 am

beck wrote:
joodel wrote:

Anyway I think it was:

Nic
Karen
Judy
Jen
Sarah

Sorry Annette, not me!

oooooooooooo are you though??????

Beck, are you asking me or Annette??

My avatar
beck