hf1

Short list of guesses?

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Short list of guesses?

Postby Rae » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:33 pm

So then which of the remaining people people have not answered my asking them if they are my fairy???

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:34 pm

Come on then ladies, only a few more people left to guess! Sally, Sarah, Rae, Annette, Judy (you can be the first to guess before it arrives sorry hun) and Louise.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:36 pm

babyroo wrote:I can't believe it took you so long with all Tory's winking!

When something is staring me in the face I can become very dim - my parents always say I have brains to burn but no wit at all :lol:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:49 pm

I assume that means Shevi was my fairy, so I will ask again, is Shevi my fairy?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:19 pm

eviesmummy wrote:

When something is staring me in the face I can become very dim - my parents always say I have brains to burn but no wit at all :lol:

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: I'm so pleased you liked them!!! Ali was such a star and just got on with them for me, I pictured little stripes with only 2 colours but when she sent me the picture I just loved them and hoped that you would too!! I was so pleased to get you as I've had so little time (wonder why :hohoho: ) and I didn't want to buy a non nappy item so it was easy for me!!!! Soooo happy you love them too! Bless her I even forgot to pay and when I remebered and asked her she said I hadn't but it was OK you aqlready had them. Big >:D< to lovely Ali!!!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:23 pm

clothmama wrote:
eviesmummy wrote:

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: I'm so pleased you liked them!!! Ali was such a star and just got on with them for me, I pictured little stripes with only 2 colours but when she sent me the picture I just loved them and hoped that you would too!! I was so pleased to get you as I've had so little time (wonder why :hohoho: ) and I didn't want to buy a non nappy item so it was easy for me!!!! Soooo happy you love them too! Bless her I even forgot to pay and when I remebered and asked her she said I hadn't but it was OK you aqlready had them. Big >:D< to lovely Ali!!!

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :mrgreen:

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:32 pm

I'm not your fairy Rae 8)

My avatar
joodel
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby joodel » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:30 am

are you my fairy, Jen? (pinkydinkydoo)
ah, but you can't be because it's supposed to be moms of girls buying for moms of boys and visa versa, and you also have a girl in cloth, so...

babyroo wrote:Come on then ladies, only a few more people left to guess! Sally, Sarah, Rae, Annette, Judy (you can be the first to guess before it arrives sorry hun) and Louise.

Sally, Annette

are either of you my fairy?
(not asking you Rae, cos you also have a dd...sorry!)
Last edited by joodel on Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:32 am

joodel wrote:are you my fairy, Jen? (pinkydinkydoo)
ah, but you can't be because it's supposed to be moms of girls buying for moms of boys and visa versa, and you also have a girl in cloth, so...

babyroo wrote:Come on then ladies, only a few more people left to guess! Sally, Sarah, Rae, Annette, Judy (you can be the first to guess before it arrives sorry hun) and Louise.

Sally, Annette

are either of you my fairy?

That list is the recipients hun. The unclaimed fairies are shevi, karen, sarah, tanya(dnasmum), erica and pinkydinkydoo.

PreviousNext

Return to Nappy Fairy 2008