Hehe, I'll take that as a yes.

Thank you sooo much. We love it :)

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Short list of guesses?

Postby Rae » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:28 pm

Ahhhhhhh! This is driving me crazy, is someone taking the hand? I think the only 2 people that have boys I haven't asked has been Shevi (who was apparently looking at it) and Marijke (who was really happy when she saw a pic of it). So I don't think either of these people could be my fairy, but are you anyway?

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:33 pm

I'm so sorry, Rae, but no it wasnt me!

I've now had a no from everyone with boys apart from Tory and Beck - I believe...?

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:46 pm

I've had a no from Beck, and I'm waiting to hear from Tory. Sorry Marijke, I just realised I had a brain fuzz in my last post I was meant to type Mareth (those names are just so similiar, as they start with the same letter).

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:16 pm

tanya2007 wrote:Hehe, I'll take that as a yes. Thank you sooo much. We love it :)

This is my notepad list of EVERYTHING you said in the questions,

ANSWERS!!
Brighter the better
Poly - HEAVY wetter, n0 c0tt0n
big bold prints are better
I like velcro, but I'm getting into poppers now and love WN popper pockets
Sized please - much nicer fit on Bella - medium or large is good
I like trying new nappies, but I've had so many disasters.
N0 Minkis - swamp Bella's small frame
N0 Wonderoos - as above
N0 animal print 0r pictures 0f animals.
Pockets, AI2s or shorties please
Hemp (s0me MF)
stripe sh0rties
n0 stripe nappies
YES Embr0idery
N0 Pers0nal
Prefer poppers atm (although DH doesn't - ah well tough ) Prefer side snaps to front, although I love my Fuzzis.
Don't mind aplix either - we have loads of aplix nappies

My only contradiction was the rainbow stripe fleece but it was the brightest (hope thats ok) 8-)

I am so glad you like it. Suzanne sent me a picture of it, I was going to see it first (and take the postage hit) but got nervy about royal mail. I love it too. Oh, I used Jan's help as I was just a little unsure about the size as you made a few comments but thought you'd get more life out of a large.

:wine: :wine: :wine:

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:25 pm

Rae wrote:I've had a no from Beck, and I'm waiting to hear from Tory. Sorry Marijke, I just realised I had a brain fuzz in my last post I was meant to type Mareth (those names are just so similiar, as they start with the same letter).

Hehehe, nope nope nope not me :mrgreen:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:28 pm

Gah I have a shortlist of SIX people and still not really an idea yet - but to be fair I've not thought about it much yet, had no time!! I tend to go with gut feeling but not having much luck this year :?

So I'm waiting for more people to be ruled out as it's hard to go with gut feeling from 27 people and a parcel direct from the maker!!! :lol:

Next fairy we are leaving clues please!!!

I'm going to have a guess - well more of a reverse guess actually... Mareth it's not you is it, Ali wouldn't have matched the nappy fairy with the recipient and vice versa would she?!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:31 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:I'm going to have a guess - well more of a reverse guess actually... Mareth it's not you is it, Ali wouldn't have matched the nappy fairy with the recipient and vice versa would she?!

No she wouldn't! And there should be no repeating of the previous fairy or secret santa matches either, if that helps you!

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:33 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:Mareth it's not you is it, Ali wouldn't have matched the nappy fairy with the recipient and vice versa would she?!

LOL, she may have done...but not with me and you :D Anyone else wanna guess? I haven't been claimed yet :hohoho:

PreviousNext

Return to Nappy Fairy 2008