Short list of guesses?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Short list of guesses?

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:33 pm

Narrows it down to five...
Well perhaps four - Annette said in person it wasn't her but I'm not 100% sure I believe her :hohoho:

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:37 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:
Next fairy we are leaving clues please!!!

I was a good fairy and left loads of clues! It still took Nic ages to get it. :-D

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:48 pm

mabo wrote:I'm so sorry, Rae, but no it wasnt me!

I've now had a no from everyone with boys apart from Tory and Beck - I believe...?

Finally!!!!!!! and you only got there because there was no one else to pick! :hohoho: :hohoho:

Do you really like it, You put that you liked butterflies and bright colours so I thought the butterfly wings material would be perfect (although I did think the print was a little smaller).

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:07 am

beck wrote:
mabo wrote:I'm so sorry, Rae, but no it wasnt me!

I've now had a no from everyone with boys apart from Tory and Beck - I believe...?

Finally!!!!!!! and you only got there because there was no one else to pick! :hohoho: :hohoho:

Do you really like it, You put that you liked butterflies and bright colours so I thought the butterfly wings material would be perfect (although I did think the print was a little smaller).

OMG - FINALLY!!!!!! :hohoho:
I loooooooove it!! When I first saw that print on WN I thought I HAD to have something made in it, but I wouldnt have been as clever as to add the purple minkee to the top of the booster, it looks fab!!!
The thing that completely threw me off was the fact that the label inside the clear address thingy with my name and addresse on it was completely different writing to that I am used to from WN and I figured nobody from abroad (esp from Aus) would send it all the way to the UK... but maybe I was wrong about the writing all along?!? :roll:

But no, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!! I love Anna's other WN and was really wanting another and now I have one! :lol:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:43 am

ahhhhh! I was just posting my shortlist that I had worked out on a spreadsheet and my computer has died!!! I spilt some milk on it earlier and was relieved when it still worked but then it just all of a sudden switched off - oh dear.

Anyway I think it was:

Nic
Karen
Judy
Jen
Sarah

So which one of you is my fairy?

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:02 am

Charliemum wrote:Anyway I think it was:

Nic
Karen
Judy
Jen
Sarah

So which one of you is my fairy?

Not me!!! Keep guessing..... :lol: :lol:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:03 am

Right I am down to 4 options - getting closer (unless I have messed up :? )

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:16 am

:lol: Sorry Annette but it's not me either.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:45 am

jules070603 wrote:
tanya2007 wrote:Hehe, I'll take that as a yes. Thank you sooo much. We love it :)

This is my notepad list of EVERYTHING you said in the questions,

ANSWERS!!
Brighter the better
Poly - HEAVY wetter, n0 c0tt0n
big bold prints are better
I like velcro, but I'm getting into poppers now and love WN popper pockets
Sized please - much nicer fit on Bella - medium or large is good
I like trying new nappies, but I've had so many disasters.
N0 Minkis - swamp Bella's small frame
N0 Wonderoos - as above
N0 animal print 0r pictures 0f animals.
Pockets, AI2s or shorties please
Hemp (s0me MF)
stripe sh0rties
n0 stripe nappies
YES Embr0idery
N0 Pers0nal
Prefer poppers atm (although DH doesn't - ah well tough ) Prefer side snaps to front, although I love my Fuzzis.
Don't mind aplix either - we have loads of aplix nappies

My only contradiction was the rainbow stripe fleece but it was the brightest (hope thats ok) 8-)

I am so glad you like it. Suzanne sent me a picture of it, I was going to see it first (and take the postage hit) but got nervy about royal mail. I love it too. Oh, I used Jan's help as I was just a little unsure about the size as you made a few comments but thought you'd get more life out of a large.

:wine: :wine: :wine:

The rainbow fleece is gorgeous - a stripy fabric I do like :) and the fit is fabby. She's on the smallest popper settings for waist and legs, so plenty of growing room - I was abit concerned she'd be too small for it, but the actual nappy is smaller than the Upsay Daisy one I bought, which is far too big.

DH said to mention that he loves it too :)

PreviousNext

Return to Nappy Fairy 2008