Postby pinkydinkydoo » Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:07 am

Sorry Judy i'm not your fairy either.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Short list of guesses?

Postby Annette » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:32 am

I keep guessing Sarah but she hasn't said yes or no????

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:02 pm

Rae wrote:I assume that means Shevi was my fairy, so I will ask again, is Shevi my fairy?

YES!!!!!!

I really hope you like it and it is a good fit and easy to use etc etc, i did soooo much searchhing!!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:06 pm

Shevi wrote:
Rae wrote:I assume that means Shevi was my fairy, so I will ask again, is Shevi my fairy?

YES!!!!!!

I really hope you like it and it is a good fit and easy to use etc etc, i did soooo much searchhing!!

It's a great fit, and I love the design. Had seen the design on the blueberry website ages ago, and had thought about it back then. Now what made me think that you were going to look at it before sending it on? :D Thanks Shevi.

My avatar
joodel
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby joodel » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:20 pm

babyroo wrote:
joodel wrote:Sally, Annette
are either of you my fairy?

That list is the recipients hun. The unclaimed fairies are shevi, karen, sarah, tanya(dnasmum), erica and pinkydinkydoo.

:oops: :oops: :oops:
But, but a process of elimination then, Erica or Tanya (Dansmum) must be my fairy...so which one of you is it? I have tried really hard to narrow it down to one of you, but can't choose from all the posts, so am asking both!
And please keep FC that it arrives this week...no sign of it today :roll:
Thanks in advance for it, though! Am sure we will love it!!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:44 pm

Rae wrote:
Shevi wrote:

YES!!!!!!

It's a great fit, and I love the design. Had seen the design on the blueberry website ages ago, and had thought about it back then. Now what made me think that you were going to look at it before sending it on? :D Thanks Shevi.

i did!!!! i bought one for mia too to make sure it was as lovely as i thought, but funds wouldn't allow me to have it sent here and then send it on, so i had to be content with stroking mias!!!!

My avatar
paw foot
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby paw foot » Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:32 pm

eviesmummy wrote:
Rae wrote:
eviesmummy wrote:ARRRGGGGHHH -0 OK, narrowed it down to Tory, Tanya (Dansmum) and Erica - put me out of my misery, I want to thank you properly :lol:
Sadie xx

Sadie - all those questions that were asked by the fairies, Tanya was asking if you would prefer a wrap or a one-size pocket, Tory was asking if people liked stripes, I don't know that Erica asked anything.

Tory hasnt confirmed or denied that she is my fairy but I did receive stripey woolies so she is my no 1 suspect :lol: Also I would imagine she sent direct from the supplier as had she posted it in France that would have been spotted already. Tanya and Erica havent been claimed yet either, but I cant spot anything in any of their posts which suggested they were buying for me, or that they were buying woolies or sending direct - Do I have to keep guessing, would Sadies fairy please stand up and be counted :lol:

Sadie xx

Sorry been busy I'm sorry it's not me

My avatar
paw foot
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby paw foot » Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:36 pm

joodel wrote:
babyroo wrote:
joodel wrote:Sally, Annette
are either of you my fairy?

That list is the recipients hun. The unclaimed fairies are shevi, karen, sarah, tanya(dnasmum), erica and pinkydinkydoo.

:oops: :oops: :oops:
But, but a process of elimination then, Erica or Tanya (Dansmum) must be my fairy...so which one of you is it? I have tried really hard to narrow it down to one of you, but can't choose from all the posts, so am asking both!
And please keep FC that it arrives this week...no sign of it today :roll:
Thanks in advance for it, though! Am sure we will love it!!

Sorry not me

My avatar
sarah&mia
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby sarah&mia » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:07 pm

Charliemum wrote:I keep guessing Sarah but she hasn't said yes or no????

sorry my love i am not your fairy!

PreviousNext

Return to Nappy Fairy 2008