hf1

Sheviiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Sheviiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!

Postby Pinchette » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:58 pm

Please put me out of my misery, I'm going mad. I keep login on every day waiting for a picture of Boo with the nappy I made or the t-shirt or the wrap whatever, anything
Please put one up soon or i"ll think you hated it and binned it!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Sheviiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!

Postby Shevi » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:11 pm

the nappies been worn twice and is currently drying and the wrap has been lanolised...but tommorrow pm i will pop him in the whole combo and take loads of piccys!!!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:18 pm

Oh god I hope Louise understands why I haven't yet had time to take a pic :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: and doesn't think I hate my lovely nappy (I stroke it lots and get it out to show people!!)

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:19 pm

clothmama wrote:Oh god I hope Louise understands why I haven't yet had time to take a pic :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: and doesn't think I hate my lovely nappy (I stroke it lots and get it out to show people!!)

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: I don't think anyone could not understand Tory!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

(ETA: yes we all stroked it at the meet!!)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:23 pm

clothmama wrote:Oh god I hope Louise understands why I haven't yet had time to take a pic :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: and doesn't think I hate my lovely nappy (I stroke it lots and get it out to show people!!)

Don't worry Tory, I forgive you, it's completely understandable. Actually I was hoping you'd hate it so I could keep it. :hohoho: :hohoho:

I did take a pic before I sent it to you though -

Return to Nappy Fairy 2008