What's for dinner?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: What's for dinner?

Postby clothmama » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:31 pm

chocmuffin wrote:Chicken breasts wrapped in bacon, half cook, smother in bbq sauce and put grated cheese on top, finish cooking! I usually have with homemade chips, peas or sweet corn and gravy made with the cooking sauces as it will have a bbq taste :)

Louis saw this open on my screen and said we have to eat this :giggle: :giggle: @chocmuffin - do you mean just BBQ sauce out of a bottle or a fancy BBQ sauce?

emmavmorgan wrote:Sausage, spuds, veg and gravy. Not that inspiring :hohoho:

Yum though @emmavmorgan

JabberJabber wrote:We're having jerk chicken with rice and beans.

See I've never eaten jerk chicken and am not quite sure what it is either @JabberJabber ???

Louise wrote:Venison burgers with wedges here.

How fab @Louise

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby chocmuffin » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:25 pm

clothmama wrote:
chocmuffin wrote:
Louis saw this open on my screen and said we have to eat this :giggle: :giggle: @chocmuffin - do you mean just BBQ sauce out of a bottle or a fancy BBQ sauce?

It is very yummy and quick, I'm not one to spend ages in the kitchen, I don't like cooking just eating!
Yes I use just any bottle of BBQ sauce & cheddar cheese, I've seen a few recipes with making your own sauce & Parmesan cheese though.

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru

Postby girlinleeds » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:32 pm

Just found a chocolate spider in my bag, that's my breakfast lunch and tea tonight, probably not the healthiest but it tasted good Image

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:54 pm

Thanks Sharon :thumbsup:

Lyndsay I didn't even know you could get chocolate spiders :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:07 pm

My BB was lovely - did it with pasta to be quick and it hit the comfort food spot very well just very, very late as Remy took an hour to get down :doh: :doh:

Previous

Return to Recipes and other Culinary Delights