hf1

Tots bots bamboozle stretch

My avatar
3988lisa
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Tots bots bamboozle stretch

Postby 3988lisa » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:14 pm

I just don't get it either as I thought these would last longer than the pockets.i realise they should be wet to touch but there soaked through after an hour.i put a flexitot on him at 11 with an extra booster and have just changed him now and it was fine.so I don't get why the bamboozles arent lasting

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:29 pm

Have to say that is a puzzler sorry I just can't help have you got any that you didn't dye I do find they feel very wet even when they aren't that wet IYKWIM but they still last us 3+ hours.

My avatar
3988lisa
Clothie
Clothie

Postby 3988lisa » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:35 pm

i only got a size one thats not dyed i mite see if it fits him.anyone recommend a different good day fitted thats slim?

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:09 pm

I love D&F there not as slim but there not much more bulky.

My avatar
busybee
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby busybee » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:19 am

our favourite fitteds are DnF, Weenotions NL, Luscious Little Somethings, Little Gumnut. Have to say though, I don't find any fitted nappies particularly slim fitting. If I need something slim fitting I go for an Itti or Easyfit :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:26 am

busybee wrote:our favourite fitteds are DnF, Weenotions NL, Luscious Little Somethings, Little Gumnut. Have to say though, I don't find any fitted nappies particularly slim fitting. If I need something slim fitting I go for an Itti or Easyfit :D

I actually find the opposite and find fitteds much slimmer than pockets under clothing! :lol: Although M usually wears wool on her bottom half anyway so there's still genrally the one layer (no wrap needed) I love my T&Ts, WeeNotions Northern Lights, Dunk n Fluff and Holdens Landing fitteds. Little Gumnut aren't slim fitting as they are generously sized and are designed to be able to be used at night as well but I love ours overnight, especially the wool outer ones.

My avatar
3988lisa
Clothie
Clothie

Postby 3988lisa » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:46 pm

How slim do you find the Luscious Little something's and dunk n fluffs compared to wee notions nl with the 6 layer insert?as I find little gumnuts pretty bulky my poor son can't bend over.

What are t & t?

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:30 pm

Possibly silly question but how do you wash them? They may need stripping.

My avatar
3988lisa
Clothie
Clothie

Postby 3988lisa » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:42 pm

This is the 1st time I've used them do they have only been prewashed loads of times but I had to put them in the wash with full detergent because of dying them but I have since washed them about 10 times without detergent. I'm currently in the process of washing them even more to see if that's the problem.there are no soap suds left on any rinse cycle but I can still smell a bit of the ariel so I will keep on washing.

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies