hf1

Little Lamb elastic

My avatar
lisa101
Clothie
Clothie

Little Lamb elastic

Postby lisa101 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:49 pm

Having a bit of a nightmare with the elastic on my LL bamboo size 1s. Think I am going of have to replace all the elastic on all of them. Anyone know if this can be done and how I might go about it or where I might get the information to do it please?
Thanks!

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Little Lamb elastic

Postby Rox » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:07 pm

How long have you had them - is it worth contacting LL and seeing what they say about it?

When i had TBs with S i had elastic go in one of my nappies and they asked me to return it and sent me a new one :thumbsup:

My avatar
lisa101
Clothie
Clothie

Postby lisa101 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:19 pm

I have had them a good while now. I did contact LL and although they did send me one (begrudgingly so!) the rest also need attention now. It seems that as I didn't use them (between babies) the elastic 'died' so when I took them out again it failed. Very, very frustrating as never happened with ay of my other nappies (FB, popolinis etc). I really like them too :(

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:21 pm

Thats no good, they advertise that they can be used on more than one - they should last. Perhaps consider writing a letter and see if that gets their attention.

On a side note, i dont know how to fix them, sorry BUT... you could take advantage of the cheap offer they have at the moment which might not work out too badly depending on how many you need - i will email you the link x

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:29 pm

I have a good few little lambs & the elastic has failed on all of them, even the size 2 that were barely used. It's a shame because they are fab nappies.

My avatar
lisa101
Clothie
Clothie

Postby lisa101 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:15 pm

A fellow Irish poster also not happy with LL Minsterm :) it has failed in the back of one of my size twos which was, like yours, barely worn (maybe 3-5 times). Definitely something wring with it even if they won't admit it. Wondering if they can be fixed at all.

Thanks for the pm Rox. Wonder if it is more than the label they have changed though. While talking (emailing) Vicky at LL she me mentioned something about the elastic supplier. Could be wrong though!

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:18 pm

The elastic has gone on my cotton and microfibre ones that have been vacuum packed for 3 yrs but seems alright on the bamboo ones. I am debating whether it is worth getting the elastic on the cotton ones replaced by Amber (nappynurse on fb) or just to ditch them.

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:07 am

On the web it says they are exactly the same as their current ones but with a diff label - false advertising if they've changed more than just that.

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies