hf1

Xs OWW sizing?

My avatar
Star02
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Xs OWW sizing?

Postby Star02 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:46 pm

:wave:

Does anyone know the size of these? I think I may have posted this before but can't find the thread and Linda doesn't have it, that I can see, on her website?

Stevie x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Xs OWW sizing?

Postby Louise » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:47 pm

XS say up to 12lb I believe but M outgrew the rise way before that (abotu 10lbs IIRC). It was the same for smalls. She's now outgrown her Ms in the rise but her Ls are HUGE! :cry:

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Xs OWW sizing?

Postby Hannahboo » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:48 pm

This is the size chart taken from the website hun. If you click on a nappy and scroll down you will find the size guide there :wink:

Size Chart(sizes are approx.):
XS/NB: birth - 12lbs
Small: 10lbs - 16lbs
Medium: 15lbs - 25lbs
Large: 22lbs - 40lbs

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Xs OWW sizing?

Postby Miss_Purple » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:48 pm

I think they are supposed to be birth to 12lbs but it depends on the shape of the baby I guess.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Xs OWW sizing?

Postby Louise » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:51 pm

Miss_Purple wrote:I think they are supposed to be birth to 12lbs but it depends on the shape of the baby I guess.


Exactly! M weighs more than 22lbs but larges are FAR too big and the rise on the Ms far too small. M went into smalls at 10lbs and Ms at about 15lbs, she wasn't in smalls for long at all, a matter of weeks!! :lol:

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Xs OWW sizing?

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:06 pm

Aaliyah outgrew her xs's about a week ago :( not had her weighed but at a guess she is about 9 1/2 - 10lbs. The smalls are a perfect fit with the tabs crossed over - I wish I had more of them, I only have 5 and they are currently the only nappies that she doesn't outpee and aren't too bulky! All of her other smalls are far too bulky atm and I hate bulky nappies!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Xs OWW sizing?

Postby Louise » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:09 pm

pinksalmon2001 wrote:Aaliyah outgrew her xs's about a week ago :( not had her weighed but at a guess she is about 9 1/2 - 10lbs. The smalls are a perfect fit with the tabs crossed over - I wish I had more of them, I only have 5 and they are currently the only nappies that she doesn't outpee and aren't too bulky! All of her other smalls are far too bulky atm and I hate bulky nappies!


Got any XS DnFs? I found they fit M well at around 10lbs. And her NB Hollow Oaks also fitted her well still. I have some you can have if you want? Nobody is buying them and they really need another home to go to :( . (I hate seeing teeny nappies sitting here unloved :oops: )

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Xs OWW sizing?

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:21 pm

Louise wrote:
pinksalmon2001 wrote:Aaliyah outgrew her xs's about a week ago :( not had her weighed but at a guess she is about 9 1/2 - 10lbs. The smalls are a perfect fit with the tabs crossed over - I wish I had more of them, I only have 5 and they are currently the only nappies that she doesn't outpee and aren't too bulky! All of her other smalls are far too bulky atm and I hate bulky nappies!


Got any XS DnFs? I found they fit M well at around 10lbs. And her NB Hollow Oaks also fitted her well still. I have some you can have if you want? Nobody is buying them and they really need another home to go to :( . (I hate seeing teeny nappies sitting here unloved :oops: )


Ah yes I have one xs dnf which I love and is a perfect fit - when did M start fitting into smalls properly? I have mainly dunk n fluffs and hls with a few other randoms! I use them overnight and when we aren't going anywhere but I hate bulky nappies :oops: Will pm you re Hollow Oaks x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Xs OWW sizing?

Postby Louise » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:30 pm

pinksalmon2001 wrote:
Louise wrote:
pinksalmon2001 wrote:Aaliyah outgrew her xs's about a week ago :( not had her weighed but at a guess she is about 9 1/2 - 10lbs. The smalls are a perfect fit with the tabs crossed over - I wish I had more of them, I only have 5 and they are currently the only nappies that she doesn't outpee and aren't too bulky! All of her other smalls are far too bulky atm and I hate bulky nappies!


Got any XS DnFs? I found they fit M well at around 10lbs. And her NB Hollow Oaks also fitted her well still. I have some you can have if you want? Nobody is buying them and they really need another home to go to :( . (I hate seeing teeny nappies sitting here unloved :oops: )


Ah yes I have one xs dnf which I love and is a perfect fit - when did M start fitting into smalls properly? I have mainly dunk n fluffs and hls with a few other randoms! I use them overnight and when we aren't going anywhere but I hate bulky nappies :oops: Will pm you re Hollow Oaks x


Me too. Small HLs were about 12lbs I think and DnFs I can't remember but probably at least 15lbs as they are miles bigger than other small nappies. I've got 1 maybe 2 DnF somewhere as well if you want those?

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies