hf1

Bimble, Bumble, Mimble, Mumble????

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Bimble, Bumble, Mimble, Mumble????

Postby HannahBanana » Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:23 pm

What's the difference between a Bimble and a Bumble? I'm currently using a Bumble at night for Erin and I was just about to by another one when I noticed Bimbles???

Answers on a Postcard :lol:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:41 pm

Had to have a giggle at the subject :lol: I've also wondered that same thing, I'm not sure and probably very wrong but I think a bimble is for small bubs and a bumble is the next size up :? but as I said I've probably got that wrong :lol:

Look forward to hearing to right answer soon!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:43 pm

What Beck said....although I think they also do a larger sized bimble - but i know nothing about it.

Not sure about mimbles and mumbles hehe :D

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:51 pm

See that's where I am confused! Basically I just went onto easypeasy.co.uk and they have Bimbles up to size 2! I have read a little bit and they are called QD as in quick dry but I honestly can see naff all difference!! however you can get pretty pastel colours in the Bimble! lol

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:56 pm

ah the bumble is available in colours too :? :?:

AHA! the Bumble is only birth to potty, the Bimble is trimmer and available in sizes as well as BTP wish I'd known that before I bought the Bumble as it is cheaper for me to get one that isn't BTP. Well unless I save for that maybe of another baby lol!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:17 am

AHHHHH well there you go! See told you I would be wrong LOL!!!!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:54 am

easy peasy them selves told me that the bimble has frilly outy legs and appears to be slimmer than the bumble...other than thst, no difference!

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies