My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby skaheadpunk » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:15 pm

trying4baby wrote:

Only 10p each though - Nappy Lady :)

I love a bargain![/quote]

where on the site is this as i have looked on the nappy lady and they are 1 for £1.80. is it a diffent site of seller???

thanks

Krystina[/quote]

I got them second hand on the nappy lady classifieds - so was probably a one off, sorry.

It's here though if you want to have a look? Good for picking things up chaep.

http://pub9.bravenet.com/classified/sho ... 8980&cpv=1

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:35 pm

Just seen this, i have only ever had one nippa and i still have it. I do only have the one nippa nappy though so has soon as it's done with i pop it back out of little ones reach back into a tidy thing i have in Evies wardrobe and easily able to be found again once the nippa nappy is being worn again!

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Should I save that 20p???

Postby gayleygoo » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:44 am

i prefer nippa nappies - poopers seem more fiddly! i have 3 nippas but sometimes cant find any of them and have to use velcro or poppers for a while!! theyve always turned up though. in 6 months i think ive was
hed the nippas twice - coz they got poo on them, and sometimes theyre thrown in the machine by accident. but apart from that i dont bother... does anyone else wash their nippas? xx

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Should I save that 20p???

Postby Pinchette » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:38 pm

Nippas are really easy to use. I have just one and I keep it under my changing mat.
DH can use them very well too....surprisingly. Among all the range of night nappies available he tends to go for the bimble every time. :shock:

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies