hf1

Power piddler :(

My avatar
bekhi1983
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Power piddler :(

Postby bekhi1983 » Sat May 12, 2012 8:21 pm

Callum has started power piddling through pretty much all his pockets so I think the time has come to move back to fitteds :( I thought I'd have a few months yet and have started buying some, 2 wnnl plus 2 LLS on preorder. We have 4 bumbles from Aidan. What's good now a days? I'm well out the loop fitted wise. I'm after some nice wahm ones plus a few cheap bamboo's to fill out our stash. Some trim fitting for out and about, but don't mind bulkier ones in the house. Preferably poppered. What wraps are good? As I don't use wool full time, just in the house. We already use fitted night nappies so it's just daytimes nappies I need to replace.

Wishing he'd done this a month ago for RNW now, when I bought 6 more pockets which now are as much use as a chocolate teapot :x

Thanks

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Power piddler :(

Postby Louise » Sat May 12, 2012 8:56 pm

We use Little Gumnut, Green Panda, Dunk n Fluff, Holdens Landing, Tweedlebee & Tweedlebum, Orange Diaper Co, Owe Whoa When.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat May 12, 2012 10:09 pm

Louise wrote:We use Little Gumnut, Green Panda, Dunk n Fluff, Holdens Landing, Tweedlebee & Tweedlebum, Orange Diaper Co, Owe Whoa When.

All of the above are fab my favs are Little Gumnut, orange Diaper Co (so excited about the special nappy I have coming squee) and got my first Green Panda which is gorgeous, Looby Lou's are fab to.Bamboo little lams are a good basic and Orange Diaper Loops are fantastic x

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Sat May 12, 2012 10:49 pm

Little lambs are always a fave here, but i have been amazed by the power of the v3 easyfts/teenyfits when all else fails I shove a ll bamboo booster in one of those and can get a good 3 hours if we need it. :)

My avatar
bekhi1983
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby bekhi1983 » Sat May 12, 2012 11:17 pm

His pockets are already being stuffed with around 3 bamboo/hemp. We have tot bots, bgv3, v4,flips, Blueberry, WN, HL Ai2, cheapies, itti's, Thirsties Duo, BBC, 1 huge wee and he's soaked to his knees. I should just ban juice :giggle:

I suspect I may be stalking KOF and classifieds. :x I don't really want to have to sell the pockets just in case we have number 3. Going to the bottom of my garden now to pick money from that tree :cnthug: :hohoho:

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Sun May 13, 2012 6:43 am

I love bamboozles, mine get boosted with a trifold but I guess dd isn't at the power pee stage yet. Green panda are fabulous and I also like goodmamas too (they need extra boosting though)

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sun May 13, 2012 10:00 am

We use DnF, Goodmamas, T&T, FnS. We have to boost all of them now (I need to get some more LL boosters). Jake's becoming just like his sister :roll:

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Sun May 13, 2012 11:27 am

DD tends to power wee and she manages to wee all up front too :roll:

The only nappies we use are fitteds/2 parters...we have Monkey snuggles (new style), holdens landing, flip organic boosted with a ll bamboo, boosted DnF and boosted kiwi pie nappies.

To be honest only the flip and MS really last on her but we have the others for 'prettiness' :giggle:

I do limit DD's juice too as she drinks for the sake of it sometimes and that's when we get leaks.
I give her juice when she asks but only give her half a cup rather than a full one.

X

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Mon May 14, 2012 9:39 pm

Weenotions nights & bedbugs worked for us during the day. I'm sure Carolyn's Noah was the same. What do you have on him at night?

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies