hf1

Growing up & out!

My avatar
deralia
Clothie
Clothie

Growing up & out!

Postby deralia » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:28 pm

my new bubba is 6 weeks today but has already outgrown her diddy diapers!! :( they're my only non-fastening, i'm gonna miss those nippas! so cute... so sad they're outgrown already! the rise is just too low on her now (although they fit so neatly) they just can't absorb her pee no more! floods everytime now and today's leak into the car seat marks the moment to wash them and pack them away i think.... :(

My avatar
deralia
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Growing up & out!

Postby deralia » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:43 pm

should i get some size 2's? anyone use them? or what's the another good shaped non-fastening??

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby confusinglady » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:54 pm

We grew out of and out pee d those pretty quickly too.
I didn t try the size 2 so can t help you there. I kind of thought the same might happen with the next size up too.

Xxxx

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:35 am

I have 2 dd's in sz 2, they are quite a but bigger so may work for you. We've hardly used ours as we tend to go for poppers or Velcro. If you'd like to buy them off me, you'd be welcome to have first refusal, was going to pop them on the classifieds this weekend. Pm me if so xx

My avatar
Bernadette
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Bernadette » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:29 am

You could always try a nippa Bumble.

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:18 am

I liked the old tots, we used diddys as a nb nappy. My babies were quite big dd1 was 7lb 15 and dd2 was 8lb 13. Nb nappies and xs fit for about a week lol. The size 1 tots lasted at least 3 months. Maybe the size 2 bamboozle stretchies would be good as they popper down so last as a btp pretty much. Much bulkier than the diddys though.

My avatar
deralia
Clothie
Clothie

Postby deralia » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:30 am

Bernadette wrote:You could always try a nippa Bumble.

what is this bumble you speak of?! oooh...

My avatar
deralia
Clothie
Clothie

Postby deralia » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:32 am

aimeet wrote:I liked the old tots, we used diddys as a nb nappy. My babies were quite big dd1 was 7lb 15 and dd2 was 8lb 13. Nb nappies and xs fit for about a week lol. The size 1 tots lasted at least 3 months. Maybe the size 2 bamboozle stretchies would be good as they popper down so last as a btp pretty much. Much bulkier than the diddys though.

yeah my bubba is 5 weeks and growing out of some 3-6 month clothes, dunno her weight but she hasn't had much use of her newborn nappies! what size do you have the most of? i realise there is not much point buying size 1 for her, does size 2 last long for your chubby bubbas?

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:02 am

Our son was born at 10lbs and at 4.5m, he is 18lbs. As you can imagine he was in nb nappies for about 5minutes, we went straight to sz 2 nappies, we use little lambs and tots bots bamboozle stretch, as well as a few AOIs and BTP pockets. They fits nicely now and will do for a while longer.

They are all velcro, so may not suit you.. I prefer poppers, but not all of them come with that option.

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies