Growing up & out!

My avatar
Bernadette
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Growing up & out!

Postby Bernadette » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:42 am

deralia wrote:
Bernadette wrote:You could always try a nippa Bumble.

what is this bumble you speak of?! oooh...

A Bumble is a BTP nappy but I only use it as a size 2 nappy. The Bimble is the size 1/NB nappy (we grew out at 15 weeks). it is made be Easy Peasy, a local company in Oxford (i think). Mine are nearly 6 years old now and I use them as my night nappy boostered. They are a bulky nappy compared to the more 'pretty' nappies but do the job made to do!

Mine a doing well, and quite happily fit my 32lb 2yo and will get me to potty training.

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:33 am

deralia wrote:
aimeet wrote:I liked the old tots, we used diddys as a nb nappy. My babies were quite big dd1 was 7lb 15 and dd2 was 8lb 13. Nb nappies and xs fit for about a week lol. The size 1 tots lasted at least 3 months. Maybe the size 2 bamboozle stretchies would be good as they popper down so last as a btp pretty much. Much bulkier than the diddys though.

yeah my bubba is 5 weeks and growing out of some 3-6 month clothes, dunno her weight but she hasn't had much use of her newborn nappies! what size do you have the most of? i realise there is not much point buying size 1 for her, does size 2 last long for your chubby bubbas?

My dd1 was a chubber but dd2 is long and skinny. We can do most mediums but the rise is low even though they are on the tightest poppers. We find weenotions fitteds and green panda good. Dd1 was in pockets
From ebay as she was with the childminder. I found the stretchies worked well and even fit my dd1 still at 2 1/2 yo!

My avatar
deralia
Clothie
Clothie

Postby deralia » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:29 am

i like velcro too, most of mine are velcro and my motherease velcro wraps are my fave but have been really liking the non-fastening is all! nice to have a variety to play with! ;)

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies