hf1

Oh Whoa When

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Oh Whoa When

Postby Rox » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:26 am

i like them too, good fit, absorbent and dont take an age to dry but i would rather buy Green Panda as they are very similar, UK made and seem to be softer/stretchier.

I am hoping to order some more nappies in the new year and will be buying several GPs. Would only buy OWW pre-loved if they came up.

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:27 am

emsy wrote::giggle: yep I have an oww obsession :widesmile:
:)

You're not the only one! @emsy
I managed to get my own custom slot with Linda and had 6 customs made with appliques!!

:oops:

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:53 am

@laceybat

It's not that they aren't working for us, just that they don't seem that different to our tots bots stretchies in terms of fit or absorbency. Perhaps I'm too old school :/

I can totally understand getting posh pockets and AIOs, but perhaps I'm just not feeling the pretty fitteds love.

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:18 am

Thing is they are pretty but not ott. They work well under wraps and wool as the fit is trim and are absorbant. Win win really :)

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:59 pm

I liked the NB size but not tried larger sizes. I didn't like the green panda ML which are similar. We don't get on with front fastening nappies atm apart from stretchies

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:36 pm

I didnt like the fit of the oww front fastening ones at all-nor green panda actually. Agree with comments that the gp's stay softer too. For absorbancy im finding DnF better atm x

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:40 pm

I loved the one I had , I also had some prefolds that were fab as well! I'm one for all fancy nappies so thats why they appeal , like the other said slim , dry fast , nice fit and cute look! The prefolds have good absorbency as well!!
I have to say I didn't think they washed that well / went a bit less fluffy / soft quite early on! Never tried green panda so can't compare , but I will never forget @megansmummy newborn stash of OWW , it was love at first sight!!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:13 am

scarlet wrote:I loved the one I had , I also had some prefolds that were fab as well! I'm one for all fancy nappies so thats why they appeal , like the other said slim , dry fast , nice fit and cute look! The prefolds have good absorbency as well!!
I have to say I didn't think they washed that well / went a bit less fluffy / soft quite early on! Never tried green panda so can't compare , but I will never forget @megansmummy newborn stash of OWW , it was love at first sight!!

I adored OWW's newborns and smalls and my stash was amazing! :love: :widesmile:

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies