hf1

Oh Whoa When

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Oh Whoa When

Postby JabberJabber » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:03 am

I got a medium fitted in the latest co-op and although it is nice, I feel like I'm missing out on why people rave about them.

So why do you like them and what am I missing?

@louise
@laceybat
@littlesez
@ems101

(Can't remember off hand who else ordered them recently)

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Oh Whoa When

Postby ems101 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:29 am

Oh I don't know! I haven't tried them. I'm not very adventurous when it comes to nappies!

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:31 am

Aah, sorry, I thought it was you.

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:05 am

It's emsy who is an OWW fan. I haven't used them yet but as far as I can see they are similar to dunk and fluff. I absolutely love fitted nappies and don't feel there is that many out there when you look at how many pockets there are . You have your work horse fitted then fancy ones. They tend to be slimmer which is great and just as if not more absorbent then of course prettier. I like a mix although if money were no object I would have a full stash of fancy fitted for sure.

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:08 am

@emsy Tell me why you love them please!

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:50 am

I'm a huge oww fan!!

Perfect fit on Eleanor and great absorbency.
They are also trim compared to other fitted nappies so great for my skinny Minnie :)

Love love love them.

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:06 am

I like them but prefer green panda nappies as they have less airmiles and seem to stay softer for some reason. I have tried oww on both of mine, they were great forPenny who was like a tank when in nappies as the rise height worked well for her. Evie is loooooong and skinny and needs a higher rise as the mediums give her a builders bum but a large would be huge on her.
I will admit to loving them as a newborn nappy and was sad to see my smalls go :(
I still use the mediums on Evie but need to make sure they are on really tight or they slip down and crack is on view.
Nice and absorbant and much prettier than most fitteds.

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:16 am

I've not used them on ross yet as they are huge on him but he is a dot.
but when i used them on Ryan they were the best for fit and absobancey for him i would get 3 hour out of them on him when everything elas was 1.5 -2 hours.

i love the colours and the way they fit.

will get back to you when i've used them on ross.

@JabberJabber why are they not working for you then

My avatar
emsy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby emsy » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:20 am

:giggle: yep I have an oww obsession :widesmile:
The fit has just been perfect for my boys especially when they were in xs/smalls, nice and trim compared to a lot of the other fitteds I had for them and I found them really absorbant
I've bought mediums and larges in green pandas now though because I havnt been able to get hold of the oww in the larger sizes, they are very similar but I still prefer the oww for fit :)

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies