hf1

Lollipop nappies

My avatar
Mummyof4
Clothie
Clothie

Lollipop nappies

Postby Mummyof4 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:33 pm

Does anyone know if lollipop nappies are any good? :-? I need to get some nappies the next size up for my ds, and there is an offer on ebay of 20 bamboo lollipop nappies, plus wraps for £100. I don't mind spending the money on good nappies, but have been burned once with ebay :doh: , and am now a bit more cautious..... has anyone got/tried/heard of these nappies? :widesmile:

My avatar
Johanna21
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Lollipop nappies

Postby Johanna21 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:20 am

I used the fluffy ones in size 1 which were good. I've got a couple in size 2 which are fine but I mostly use pockets. Because I like the fluffy ones I got a couple of preloved bamboo ones but hated them. They were really hard and crunchy. Perhaps if I'd persevered and put them through the tumble drier a few more times they would have improved but the fit was poor too as they weren't at all stretchy like the fluffy ones :(

I might have just got a couple that had had a tough life although they didn't look badly worn so perhaps see if anyone else comes along with a better experience.

STOP!!!!! I was just about to post this then checked the lollipop site - 20 brand new bamboo nappies in your choice of colours plus wraps for £99! Forget the Ebay ones, buy direct. I find they deliver quick too :D

My avatar
babasmama
Clothie
Clothie

Postby babasmama » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:47 pm

I use these as my main stash and love them. I have a few pockets but mostly use these. They last my 9mth old well, even overnight with an extra boost.

My avatar
Mummyof4
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Mummyof4 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:07 pm

Thanks ladies!! :widesmile:

I have found a small bundle of 5 bamboo and a wrap, with a washbag for £25!! :yahoo: I think I'll start small, and that way my DH won't have a heart attack!

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies