hf1

LL bamboo/Lollipop Bamboo/TB bamboozles?

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

LL bamboo/Lollipop Bamboo/TB bamboozles?

Postby MissFrodo » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:15 pm

Tell me the differces please.
Trying to make a list of nappies to get for our unborn and price is important but they need to do the job that's even more important ;)

Was thinking of these types for the first months but pricedifferences are huge...can you help me out?
AKA what are the good and bad things about these 3?

My avatar
Lizw
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: LL bamboo/Lollipop Bamboo/TB bamboozles?

Postby Lizw » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:48 pm

We love Tots Bots Bamboozle stretchies in our house and have used them since Dan was little :D
I like the rainbow ones and think they are really pretty, we had some little lambs but never really got on with them though I have had friends who have used them with lots of success.
There was a code on here a while ago for a trial pack of tots bots that included a bamboozle stretchy in so might be something to try ?

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:52 pm

We've had little lamb fitteds and the old style tots bots bamboozles.

The little lambs are good but just don't seem to last like the other fitteds.
The elastic goes on them far quicker and they go balder quicker.

A few friends have found the same with little lambs.
Another friend had the tb stretchies - and they lasted well and are now being used on their 2nd child

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby sim » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:43 pm

I have LL size 1 that I got really cheaply in a LL offer - I'll let you know how they go!
Once Smudge outgrows them I'll move on to other brands I suspect - I'm keen to try green pandas and loved dunk n fluff and WNNL on Ewan so will see how they suit this one.

My avatar
little1
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby little1 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:29 pm

i have both tb stretch size 1's and little lamb bamboos, i like them both. the tb are good as they popper down for newborns but they are quite wide between the legs. the ll's are trimmer between the legs but the design of the velcro means they are bulkier around the waist. in terms of absorbancy the tb may just win but it is marginal. the tb come in nicer colours but as they are under a wrap this doesn't matter so much (although i may have to get one of the new stripey ones).

Overall i think the tb's are better on paper but i keep finding myself reaching for the ll's before them for ds. DS is now 6 months but only 14lb and i think the ll's will probably fit another 6 weeks or so, the tb i may get another couple of months out of.

i wouldn't buy the tb new as i think they are over priced but i would buy the ll new especially when on offer as i think they are good value, they age ok for one baby but after a few they can start looking quite old as pp said.

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby ems101 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:52 am

Agree with the above. Adding that I fine the vecro on ll gets distorted more easily and attracts more fluff and they go crispy quite quickky (I dont use a drier). I found the pop out booster better on tbs for quicker drying. Tbs make their nappies in a very ethical way. Not sure about the other two. Ll often do bogof offers so v good value
My over all prefetence is tbs x

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies