hf1

Recommedations Please!

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Recommedations Please!

Postby juboo752 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:19 pm

At the moment i have got Tots bots Bamboozles size 2 poppers and MEOS bamboo and cotton fitteds. I find these ok during the day but dont perform well under wool.

So i am after some good fitteds to go under wool.....any recommendations would be gratefully received :D :D

What does everyone use under wool during the day???

I was thinking of WN NL , does anyone use these under wool and how do they perform? Also how is the rise, do they come up short like the NN ? Not sure what size i would go for because i find the rise in a Medium NN a little short but a large NN is just a little too big around the thighs :?

Anyway i would like to know what does everyone else use under wool..............

Thanks

Julie :D

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Recommedations Please!

Postby JanX » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:26 pm

I use:

WN NL - the rise is great, I use the large for the girls and they fit on the tightest fitting all round
Little Lamb bamboo - these are ok, nothing secial but do the job
Holdens landings fitteds - I find these to be great, nice and slim, a touch lower on the rise than I normally like but I can forgive them :wink:

hth

jan x

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:23 pm

Love my NL, Summer has a small and it won't be outgrown for quite a while, she still on the tightest setting and the rise is very high, I would imagine a medium would be fine!! M swaddlebees, I loooove, so trim and really absorbent too, not sure about the rise, they are great on Summer possibly a little big, they are really stretchy so I think the rise would be ok!! Same opinion as Jan on the LLs! Trying to think what fitteds we have, size 1 OC tots bots, they are still to big on Summer, and a S cuddlebug, really trim, quite high rise, pretty absorbent! Think that's it!!

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:48 pm

we use wool in day somedays over

nl- new bamboo ones size med-sam on second last setting of poppers- rise fine and his med nn is now to short in the rise
swaddlebees ov - i like the os best v absorbant and good under wool
bamboo baby beehinds- v trim no problems for us under wool
thirsties with boosters- these don't last as long as above and i tend to use pul just in case!

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:38 pm

I think i need to buy a few different ones to see which one suits :D :D

Sounds like a good excuse to buy more nappies :lol:

btw what does ov mean, as in Swaddlebees OV?? :? Sorry if thats a silly question :oops: :oops:

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:18 pm

ov = Organic velour :wink:

jan x

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:56 pm

Oh silly me :oops: :oops:

There are sooooo many abbreviations that i dont know yet :?

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies