hf1

Anyone used Disana Tie-on Nappies?

My avatar
kostyi79
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Anyone used Disana Tie-on Nappies?

Postby kostyi79 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:32 pm

I have tryed them today and I love them. I have used them with nappi nippas and I have used muslin squares for boostering them. I have used them with motherease wraps and they fitt perfectly on all of my children. (They are 3 years, 21 months and 2 months old.) :D

My avatar
joeli
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby joeli » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:36 pm

So, one month in and we finally got around to trying our tie-on nappies. They actually worked really well! I used a prefold as my booster. I didn't think they would work well because there was so much excess fabric and I had trouble getting the hang of the tying bit. But it was fine. Haven't seen how well they contain a poo yet. I want to eventually use these under wool longies but I will wait until I've practiced a bit and can get a better fit. But for now they are a great way to hold a prefold in place under a PUL wrap (don't want to use snappis or pins).

My avatar
LinsJay
Clothie
Clothie

Postby LinsJay » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:01 am

I have used Disana Tie-ons since my baby was 1 mth old - he's now 7 mths. I love these nappies they are really easy to use (after a weeks practise) and wash and dry really well and particularly quickly (half an hour on a radiator). I have rarely had any leaks - never with pee and only once with poo (but the wee one wasn't well when that happened!). I would recommend these to anyone and much prefer these to the motherease fitted nappies I used with my first son which I found very bulky and slow to dry. The Tie-Ons are really very neat on. I use these with Superbrite warps or Motherease velcro wraps during the day and Disana Wool wraps at night-time. I find the lanolising of the wool wraps a pain but works really well once lanolised a few times. I also use terry liners and disposable liners for the poo catching. Find I do a big nappy wash once every 3 days on average which also makes it all pretty economical....

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies