hf1

Bamboozle stretchies size 2

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Bamboozle stretchies size 2

Postby LynniferT » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:15 am

DS4 has been in a size 1 bamboozle with a blueberry coverall at night for a few months now.

He isnt out weeing them (we do boost with bamboo) but they are becoming a bit small.

I am thinking of getting the next size up now, so to those who use size 2 bamboozles... Are they more absorbent then size 1? I know there will be more fabric in a larger size but are there any extra layers?

I'm wondering if i shouldnt just try flips at night like we did with DD, but then that means my coveralls are redundant... And i love those :(

My avatar
Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Bamboozle stretchies size 2

Postby Dancing mum » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:08 pm

My LO is a heavy wetter so out pees a bamboozle size 2 with the snap-in booster in about 2hrs (give or take 30mins). I didn't have size 1s though so don't know how they compare.
I find AMK's last much longer (normally get 3hrs and occasionally even longer sometimes if I can't change her for some reason). These with Blueberry Coverall works a treat for us :thumbsup:
Sometimes use at night too with extra bamboo / hemp boosters between nappy and wrap.

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:31 pm

Where did you get your AMK's from? They are similarly to daisy birds and tiny nippers bamboo arent they?

My avatar
Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Dancing mum » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:40 pm

From pictures I've seen they do look the same. I got all mine preloved, 3 from a friend and then liked them so much a bought 6 more from classifieds. I'm not sure where to buy them from though new (sorry not much help :oops: )

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:11 pm

Thats ok :) i've ordered a couple of the tiny nipper ones ;)

My avatar
cuppachaplz
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby cuppachaplz » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:45 am

Percy went straight into size 2 when out peeing little lamb size 1s. They were clearly too big for s couple of months bug under a soaker so worked fine for us.
Solid poos and slmost never at night so maybe I'm less bothered about the fit of night nappies than most.
He's still not heavy enough to need them according to the label but they definitely fit fine now.

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:40 pm

Anyone have a pic of their lo with a size 2 on and snapped down? Is it bulky?

We are trying out tiny nippers tonight but i miss buzz the bamboozle :(

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:36 am

Hmmm really couldnt get a good fit with the tiny nippers nappy so bought some new size 2 bamboozles and love them.
Got buzz, berry, splosh and thistle stripeys ;)

Put 'buzz' on T last night after 1 prewash with added booster and it did fab overnight :)
(especially as T woke at 5 for an extra feed)

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:35 pm

I love the Buzz bamboozle! We use it and I'm searching for a couple extra but the reason for me to reply was this: you can use your Flipinserts in the Blueberry Coveralls! We've done that a lot of times and never had any problems ;)

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies