hf1

Swaddlebees hemp pockets .....

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Swaddlebees hemp pockets .....

Postby flutterby » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:03 pm

.... are the slimest nappies I've ever put on Jak, I got it for 1.50 peloved, thought it would be good for practicing dyeing, but I looove it and want more!!

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Swaddlebees hemp pockets .....

Postby jules070603 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:20 pm

Oooooh, will take a look at them.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:51 pm

Lasted him over night stuffed with a bamboo square!!!!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:18 pm

I don't have any of the hemp but I love the OV fitted pockets - they're very versatile. Without inserts, they're my super trim fill-ins for if DD needs a new nappy for just an hour or two before bed (and I don't want to "waste" a bigger nappy), or if I want them to last longer I stick in the snap-in booster from one of her OS SB fitteds. They're perfect for stuffing SB pockets and boosting Bumhuggers, because they're so narrow. :mrgreen:

I gather you can also use the fitted pockets as trainers - no PUL for waterproofness, but they'll absorb a bit without soaking clothes if you're quick and they can be pulled up and down or unsnapped if necessary.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:31 pm

rhead wrote:
I gather you can also use the fitted pockets as trainers - no PUL for waterproofness, but they'll absorb a bit without soaking clothes if you're quick and they can be pulled up and down or unsnapped if necessary.

Hey what a good Idea!!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:27 pm

Especially bearing in mind the price of most training pants! :wink: The pockets seem to fit longer than the regular OV fitteds too; DD outgrew a medium in those months ago but still fits in a medium pocket on the loosest setting.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:12 pm

Just been to the PO, waiting for me there were 2 SB OV pockets, So when I dye all the fabric for my tester nappies I'll dye them aswell!!

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies